Reviews for Chinatown Fiction
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nailed it. Very cool.
Spiegel chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nice! I like the ambiguity and imagery.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
It's awesome. Very beautifully written.
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Interesting, all the more-so simply because it leaves you hanging just like the manga does!
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I kinda don't get it, yet I still like it _
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Pretty cute. I liked it. *small smile*
RandomCreepyHappyFan chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Who's the girl on the other side of the mirror?
Older than Dirt chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Nicely done! I think you have the manga's atmosphere nailed dead on.
banryuu chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
O I like! Very nice. It would fit in the manga perfectly. The detail is amzing I enjoyed it emincly. please let me know if you are gonna right more. You got Yuuko's attitude perfectly alot of people seem to be having trouble with her. Again I say nice job.

banryuu (self-aponted Yuuko cosplayer)
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh! Nifty! I want to try mooncake... I wonder if that light and fluffy pastry he gave me really was mooncake. It was plain, but lighter and less sticky then angelfood cake. It was delicious I cannot spell right now...

This is nice. _
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh, I loved it!

I really like your characterization of Watanuki, and the imagery is great. This truly felt like one of the one-shot manga chapters.

I think what I liked best in this fic is that things aren't really spelled out for the reader. I don't mean it's confusing; but it lets you draw your own conclusions. I love that, and it fits this fandom well.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Lovely.

Haunting and lovely.

I have ideas-and they confuse me.

I like it much.

_
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hm...
ani chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
creepy... inner-child yuuko..?

very canon in the telling though, good job!
SeaLover456 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This is... umm... wierd. But good! I really like your style of writing! Even if it was a little wierd, it was enjoyable to read. Thanks!

fishy