Reviews for Side ZC
Sora Keyblader chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
He lived in the present, unchained by the past and untroubled by the future. No matter what happened, there would always be a brighter day.

That was deep!

I love that line!
kazuhiko chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
This was pretty good for a beginning, but are you going to finish this fic? I'd hate to let myself fall in love with a good story only to learn that the writer isn't going to finish it and I'll be left hanging, crying my eyes out and pounding my fists against the wall.. eh heh I really liked the way you drew the reader in with Cloud's failure in SOLDIER testing and Zack's interest, though it's platonic at the moment. I can guess where it would go. But it's been awhile since this update and I'd really like to know if you intend to finish it? Please? Pretty please with sugar on top and chocolate chocobos?

Anyway, I'll put you on my alert list just in case and hope really hard! _
yo wuz up chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
awesome story is there more?
TaniJ chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I don't think Zack is OOC...his personality is very complex. Some of the fics have him overly puppy-dog like and that gets annoying. I find he's got a certain dangerous side to him as well as a happy and energetic side.
dragonzice chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
write more, please! cuz this is a cool story
just a rambling romantic chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
-claps- yay!
Nocturna-life chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
whow that was so great , so sweet, so cute , so ... I don't know - but I realy hope you will writh further -

Kayrii chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
BLooDY-VaMP chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
that was great ! plsplspls continue .

you said it was your first fic. ?

wel if it is WOW this is realy good -
Ryvian chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
That was nice _. I don't think Zack was out of character at all; you portray him well.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Very cute little story! I like the fluffiness and drama, although it would have been nice to know what Zack thought, he was a bit out of charecter, but he was being serious...
Ryvian chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Aww...That was cute. I really liked Cloud in this; he was exactly how I pictured he would be. And good ol' Zack, he's such a good friend.
Rogue Shadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Cute. It's been a while since I've read some good ZxC stuff; I've been dedcating fanfic time to writing my own for a while now ; Very nice, I'd love to see more from you.
Cimikat chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
very cute _. I really liked how you interspersed Cloud's thoughts into the story. yay for ZackxCloudness!