Reviews for Touchy Feely
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 1/22
This makes me feel all warm and light. Maybe it's Gaara's direct and matter-of-fact attitude here, but it makes me so freaking happy. I can't really explain it well.
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
awwwww
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
kjakjakjakdf :D aslkdfaj So cute. And I can see Temari just going for it in hopes of cheering Gaara up a little. :D
VadersBitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
kungfubijuu100 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZINGLY CUTE AND PERFECT I THINK I'LL CRY OMG XDXDXD BEST FANFIC EVER! XDDD
Ed Sheeran's Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
awww Gaara you're soooooooo adorbs
Esparia chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Oh my word! CUTE! *hugs Gaara*
Iris chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
BAHAHAHAHAHA! XD That was great!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I loved this story! You had me choking my laughter, lest I wake up my whole family in the middle of the night! Thank you so much for this! It was really funny, really sweet and so cute! I especially liked how you managed to have Gaara in character while still demanding to be hugged. :)
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
How adorable! So Gaara likes hugs hmm? I guess it's understandable since he's been deprived of human contact for...his whole life. You know. No big deal. Yeah right! Who wouldn't want to hug Gaara...well...a lot of people but that's besides the point. Your writing is, as usual fantastic and I had an amazing time reading it. .
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
XDDDDDDD. That last sentence. XDDDDDD
Estherdabookworm chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Ah, the sibling love... how touching 3
Tamani chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
loved it!
jazzberryjuice chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was the cutest thing imaginable!
Although, I was wondering: does Gaara LIKE the feeling of sand? I would think that he's just used to it, not that he'd long for its comfort...
lala32903 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Yes Gaara, hugs are good.