Reviews for Logic
MimoriFanForever chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Awesome! Cute lol great job!
angel by day devil by night chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
omg i really liked your story and the part where couger was at the door was good but at first i thought it was serice (i think that is how you spell it)
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aww! I found the tiniest couple of typos (stared instead of starved) but this was still the most adorable thing ever! I love the way you write Ryuho's thoughts. It's just so cute! The way he thinks of her expressions just makes me grin. His inner self, lacking logic, was extremely impulsive and hilarious, and I loved this little story to death.

-Alaena
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Now thats a kiss! awesome!
redrum and wine chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*snickers*

Yup, logic is overrated.

'Tis why I never use my own sense of logic.

Ban: And also why you jumped off the top of your house with a broom trying to fly like mary poppins.

Hey!

I was 6! Gimme a break!

XO

Ban: You were 9 and you used a small pink umbrella.

Shut up!

*tackles her and duct tapes her mouth shut*

Now that thats out of the way, *glares pointedly at Ban*

funny oneshot...poor cougar, he was my favorite character on the show.

XD
2 OVERLY obsessed chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
your stories keep getting better and better! keep up the good work and i hope you update on your other stories!
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I think it's awesome. I like how Ryuhou is all like "logic sucks" and Mimori is all like "w00t!"

You spelled starved wrong though.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I think it's great! What a cute little one-shot. Loved it, thank you. :)
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aw, so cute. And drop from logic is cute too. I'm definitely a big fan of this couple - so... write more! . Hope to see more like this!
Gekkou Hana chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
aw... i liked it! Do i smell another chapter?... please?
11am chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! Please write more. _ Your a really, really, good writer.
itachibruhchan chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
a lil kissy action! YAY!

Very very good! yeah he was kinda ooc but who cares!

its a fan fic! lol

ii love iit~!
Mysti Chan Da Priestess Lady chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
lol. go Ryuhou.
Rainstorm Elegance chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I thought that the story was hilrious. You have a very funny ironic/sarcatic sense of humor that tickled me many times and couldn't help but laugh. "went on in his merry way" "(Ryuhou Tarien did not stomp)" and all his funy litte thoughts you would have never imagined running through his head. Is there more?