Reviews for Together We
Love It! So descriptive!
Aurora808 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
LOL
kotetsulover185 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
please update soon! i love this story so much!
nobody1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
You're really great at capturing the essence that is Kotetsu and Izumo. Great one-shots!

~waitsiriusly
Katsumi Sinclair chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
You have to keep going with this, its awesome! :D Really good oneshots I loved them and hot.
Tenacious Fox chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh~ You must continue~! I love one-shot collections! :D And this one is KoIzu! :D
rowanashke chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
simply beautiful! I love KoIzu, and you're doing a wonderful job capturing their relationship with these shorts. I sincerely hope you plan on continuing them. n.n
fuffly's1lover chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
that was hot.
Xkeira-chanX chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
omfg! i love this chaper! keep it up! i have an idea! what if izumo and kotetsu were at a beach alone on a hot summer day and then decided to go for a dip... *wink wink* just an idea...
kirallie chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Very cute! Keep up the great work!
RunAway Angels chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
wow hahaha I like! nice stuff mhm

update soon!
Susumi chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Ah, they are so cute playing and teasing each other! I could really see it right before my very eyes, and when Izumo got his chocolate, and was eating it. Kya~, cute! I want to read more, because KotetsuxIzumo is the sex!
igorawr chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
GAH! I need...MORE. Its been like...forever. It makes me wanna go be emo with a razor. UPDATE POR FAVOR.
tuyamino chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
, Ah, I love you so much for your Kotetsu/Izumo one-shots! They're so great! :) more please, more please! I can't really think of any ideas right now, but I'll be sure to think about it and post them in a review for you!

By the way, congrats on being one of the few KotetsuXIzumo writers to spell Kotetsu correctly! :)
Teodora chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
huray for izumo and kotetsu. one of my fav pairings! :D please put the next chapter up! :D is been great so far so please uptade! :D