Reviews for Getting to Yes
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Honestly, what does a guy have to do to get a little respect? Sheppard stirred up a life-sucking alien race bent on turning Earth into an all you can eat buffet, and he gets a promotion. McKay blows up a lifeless solar system in an attempt to control a power that would protect Atlantis and Earth (and, yes, cause him to be deemed the smartest man live-or ever), and he's treated like a leper? He dealt with so many issues in that episode-taking responsibility for what happened, having someone else pilot, admitting Radek came up with the one idea, admitting his Xena and Conan comment wasn't appropriate. Give the man some credit!

Oh, and thanks for the story-you're not alone!
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees how Weir is treating Rodney this season *pouts* I'm not a McWeir shipper but it doesn't even seem like they're friends anymore. Oh well, awesome ficlet! Wodnerfully written :D
fififolle chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Well, I'm with you on this one, Rodney. You're right, having that mug might help... This was a nice piece, but so sad. They're so rotten to him at the moment, poor chap. I bet this is exactly how they would have written it if he'd suggested it. Not fair! Thanks. Good work.
angw chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Rodney's getting reigned in. Loved the "I snark, because I care." Great insight into Rodney and his observations since Trinity... :D
Wile chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Poor Rodney, he just doesn't get the respect he deserves, does he? Lovely little ficlet. Thanks for sharing
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Yeah, Rodney's definitely getting the cold shoulder more and more often. I like the idea of the coffee mug - that would be a perfect motto for him. Nice, poignant description of what might have been going through Rodney's head.