Reviews for Everlasting Cloud
Mrs.LucyBradford chapter 7 . 4/26
The way rory was talking I thought it was like a thousand miles apart
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2021
no emily no gillmore gilrs.
StaccatoVelvet chapter 7 . 10/4/2019
I know this was written in 2008, but even back then if you showed up to a rock concert in khaki anything, you would be thrown out.
ldjumper06 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
So, is this a sequal to another of you stories? Cause I'm pretty confused. I like the story but I'm still kind of confused...
ktheo chapter 23 . 11/1/2008
Very good story! i really liked the pairing, and you made a long and great story out of it... because i just hate it when the story is short :D

Good job, and keep writing!

Kon
beating.hearts.baby.X3 chapter 23 . 8/29/2008
omg this is totally my favorite story!..now im going to read another one of ur awesome story .. i hope there as good as this one..:D
kylielink chapter 23 . 8/2/2008
I love this this one done.
curlyk03 chapter 23 . 3/10/2008
trory.
Kriti chapter 23 . 2/24/2008
that was great!im so happy they got to have chidren!sweet stuff!ur fics are super fun to read...im a big fan of 'No Longer'...keep up the great work!
Frankenstitch chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Haha, I like Mason.
MarieCherry chapter 23 . 2/7/2008
Ack. Why am I so terrible about not reviewing?

Anyway, it was such a fantatic ending. Totally worth all the waiting. I couldn't have asked for a better, more well-written story.

But...wah! It's OVER. [

But you've got others, if I remember correctly. I'll go read those.

Okay, enough rambling. In short: I loved it. So much.

Good luck in all your other stories, too! (And with college apps, etc. now that I think about it...)

~Marie
LoVe23 chapter 23 . 2/1/2008
Congratulations, sweetheart! This was a wonderful fic and I'm so glad to have been a part of it! As long as you want me to be your beta, I'm here! :)
aislingforstars chapter 23 . 2/1/2008
Aha! I *sniffle* loved this and can't believe it's the end. :( Anyway, I kinda liked the bit where Rory is pregnant for the third time and she acts like Tristan will be mad at her and he goes along with it, I'm short of in-love with that part for some reason, weird lol. Any great ending, I'm sad to see it end but it was a great story!

Thanks for writing it! :)
slightly423psychotic chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
*gaggles*

THAT was an incredable story!
Curley-Q chapter 23 . 2/1/2008