Reviews for At Night
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It made me cry. Thank you for sharing your work.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow...I'm sure everyone has said this but you made me cry. Not loudly, but the silent tears and pursed lips kind of cry. Thank you so much for posting this. You made it seem so real, as if it were one of my brothers and not Dean. Thank you again. Never stop writing, you truly have a gift.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I cried. Out loud. Unashamedly. This was really, really, really, really good. Normally, I go for tags to Faith that had a bit more H/C, but with Dean living. I read this, though, and it was so sad. So sad in a good way. So sad in a good way that I cried. I also read it while listening to "American Pie," and if you know what that song is really about, it's really sad/sweet.

So yeah. Thanks for such an amazing story.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Devastatingly sad.

And yet, given what did happen, this would have been the less cruel story.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Beautiful and it made me cry.
beyond-the-twilight chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You've made me cry.

This is so sad, yet perfectly written. I love your Supernatural fics; I've read a few in the last couple of days.

This is going straight onto my favourites list, but now I have to go and wipe away my tears.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Let me just say, WOW! I found this while doing a search and you are truly a master. Descriptivly and story wise this was a great fic, thanks Nicole.
Innocuous chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved every word of this story, but I loved this part more.

"Sam is more alone than he could have ever imagined, and there’s a dull throbbing in his heart that pushes with a leaden weight on him. Part of him wishes for his own death so that he will be able to lie in the ground with his brother. They were never supposed to be separated, not like this, never like this. They were destined to walk side by side. Forever."

Sam and Dean are definitely destined to walk side by side/fight side by side and be side by side always. forever.-

I cried a bucket reading this you meanie! My heart hurt a lot. The imagery of Sam turning to the seat next to him and not seeing Dean there anymore-his smug grin, his pranks...it was heart-breaking but beautifully done.-

If there is one thing I would want the most on the show, it would be along the lines of sam and dean sticking together, whether they would be alive or dead.- they should be together.
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was truly amazing. It gave me the chills as I was reading and it was honestly heartbreaking. You did an awesome job portraying Sam and Dean's emotions making it really believeable. Again, amazing job!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You made me cry! Kudos. I really loved this fic, even though it got me all sad. Or maybe because. Hm. Either or, great fic!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
THE saddest story I have ever read in the Winchester universe, and I have read a lot. I'm crying right along with Sam, bitterly. I am so grateful this didn't really happen, because I know that none of the fans would have borne it. You are a stupendous writer, but I believe I have told you that before. Love, Robin
hurricane-dean chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I started reading this knowing it would be sad but not wanting to let it make me cry. But this is just devastating. You captured their loss so perfectly it's taking me a long time to figure out how to describe it. All I know is that just writing this now is making me cry again! I think it's your beautiful imagery that makes the inevitability of what was coming to the boys and the terrible loneliness of being left behind even harder to bear. These lines got to me especially:

"Dean’s fingerprints are still on the steering wheel, and there’s dirt in the floor mats from his boots. Sam’s afraid that if he looks over to the passenger seat, Dean will be sitting there with that ubiquitous grin on his face. He’ll rifle through his flimsy cardboard box of cassettes and plug in one that’ll deafen the engine itself. Then he’ll roll down the window and laugh to the surging wind, fearless. Strong. A star."

Stunning. So vivid I felt like you put me in the driving seat with Sam. Well, I'm going to listen to "Back in Black" now and remind myself that "Faith" ended happily... more or less :) Thank you for this, though. It was wonderful.
skadihelias chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
It's been quite a long time since the last time a fic made me cry/ Believe me, I cried so hard at the end of the fic. This is so beautiful and moving.
WaltzMatildah chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh. My.

I know you wrote this ages ago but I have only just recently discovered all that is Supernatural.

I have read (and even penned myself) more fan fics than I can count but I have NEVER been as moved as I was reading this.

I had tears running down my cheeks that I didn't even realise had started to fall until they landed on my keyboard.

Understated.

Sincere.

Breathtaking.

I only hope you are still a FF visitor and get this review.
Little-Lotte625 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Ok I know this is really late coming but I just found this story. And holy crap you made me cry like there was no tomorrow. Wonderful story and I am usually not a fan of deathfics as they lead to crying. This was just done so well!

-jenny