Reviews for Normal Is What You Make It
HoneyBee1 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I really like how you make Veronica making bad decisions one after the other; drinking without checking, rash acts, poor judgement and so on... because it shows that she's still a teenager and not supergirl, but she's learned her lesson. It's nice to see a character development. Thanks!
Kelster Smelster chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
I likey!

Can't wait for more

;]
azerjaban chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
plz plz plz continue.
kristin chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Love this fic. Hope you will update soon. I was so surprised when Logan was shot! I never saw that coming. I'm hooked.
Simply Lily chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Aww, I love that ending. I, for once, don't think Veronica's so rash (you know, no more than other characters on the show), but I was still able to enjoy and understand story, which means you're an awesome writer. Surprise, surprise, NOT.
wantingchino chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
It didnt ruin the enjoyment, lol. Please dont end the fic here tho...please...with cheeries on top? lol. it was really good.
Inu-yasha-luver-gurl chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
YAY! You updated!

OMG! That rocked! I was afraid that Logan was going to be seriously hurt but I'm so relieved he's ok! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Keep up the GREAT work!
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
loved it! awesome story!
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
wait-fin? is that it? please say no! i wanna know how veronica manages to not be so rash in her decisions! ah i hope there's more! :-)

*Skye
TaintedSinner chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I liked it! Very incharacter- please update!
Starresky chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ooh, I really like the start of this. Please update soon!
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Oh, this is good. Really, really good. I particularly enjoy how you weave a couple of little sub-plots in there; very similar to the show. Nice job.

I especially liked this line:

'Do people think this is a fucking musical? It isn’t as if they were in an episode of Buffy. God'

Probably because my heart does and always will belong to BTVS and it makes me all glowy to see it mentioned in VM fic other than my own.
kaylee chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
yay. I want more. I want more. I want more!
pmartin33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I know I've said before that I love your stories, but I must reiterate that fact once again. Although I can't quite get behind the image of Duncan on a motorcycle. He doesn't seem cool enough for that. :-)
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aww! i love it! i love logan! i love LoVe! yay! i love it! update soon!