Reviews for Brothers in Arms: A Call to Arms
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Ahhh Solid! It's been a while since I've read any of your stories but then still do not disappoint! I really hope that you will continue with these beauties. I still really want to know about the clash between the old ABADDON and the new! And who is this group after Baron Onishi?!

Please update soon, I love your stuff.
NS
Wraith Five chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
you did a great job! especially thought the Y. Orik thing was HILARIOUS! one of the best 2 (3(?))-liners i've ever heard or read! keep up the great work!
Wraith Five chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
only just started reading this fic, have one comment, actually, make that two.

1) really liked the first chap, great job!

and

2) you never put any mobile weapons in your disclaimer...lol
frankie chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
update already it's been what 2 years? its getting real interesting. if not at least update the re-write its awesome. although the original is better.
Jman12394 chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
Well done.

I'm willing to bet that all the mark I destoryers are still alive execpt for the ones that Kevin killed himself.

Anyway great job with the story, Can't wait for next chapter
Jman12394 chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
Hitting lacus was a VERY bad idea. i feel bad for their opponents now, Naah they dont deserve it.
great chapter
Asmus chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
I've had my eye on your story for a while, but I never had time to read entirely (at least to this point). Now that I have, I can leave a review.

As many have already said, your story is impressive, the number of OCs, mobile suits the hidden plot behind the obvious one etc.

However, few things made me frown. And I'll be blunt, so please bear with me.

1. Kevin's complete lack of flaws. Throughout the story there are countless examples of his super speed, super strength, and so on. He is a super soldier after all. However he doesn't have any flaws. And from my experience you can't have something without giving something. For example, if you're super strong, the size and weight of your muscles will slow you down considerably. If you're super fast, expect to lose some strength. If you have healing powers/nanomachines, then you have to eat A LOT, so that they have energy/power in the first place. The need for food increases along with the strength of your healing powers.

I mean, give his some flaws. If he's good on the ground, then he is a mediocre mobile suit pilot. If he prefers to act on the impulse, then he's unlikely to patiently wait for hours and consider his ever step.

In short, it's give and take. You can't be the best at everything, otherwise it smells strongly of Mary Sue.

2. This will probably be the most unpleasant part, but I really feel put off about how you describe certain characters. The good guys are constantly praised and presented as saints, with barely (if any) a bad word said about them. While the supposed bad guys are constantly bashed and have probably one good quality among them all. Gundam universe has often been known for its shades of gray. There are no bad or good sides. Both sides always have good people working for them, they always have very justified reasons (even Blue Cosmos). Yes, there are some bastards, who keep causing problems, but often there are people like them on both sides and even they have reasons other than the old "We're evil, lets go and make lives miserable for the good people."

For example Yuna Rome Seiran. Yes, he is a coward and yes, he makes a lousy commander. But you have to remember, that he's not an idiot. Why? Judging from GSD, he is a politician and an important one too an idiot would have never gotten that far in the first place.

In fact, if you think hard enough, you can come up with reasons that make even the good guys seem like a bunch of lowly bastards.

I hope I didn't offend you.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 25 . 11/22/2008
Well, I'm glad for one that there will be no "Saviouring".

The Yorik joke I should have seen coming, but still... I wonder how Luna will take things differently this time.

I'm wondering exactly what the EA trump card will be this time and if we'll get to know any of the EA Destroyer-analogues as opposed to getting the faceless goons approach. Considering how EA is being treated in Cry Of The Falcon... And then considering how different approaches are being taken for A Call To Arms...

I'm also wondering how the apparently now-sentient ZERO system will take to being back in the hands of its true master, or what Kevin will do with Foxhound after beating Carnehan.

I do hope you write the "Shinn versus unreasonably large number of Windams" fight better, but considering all that's passed I'm fairly confident you'll pull it off far better than canon!
speaker4thesilent chapter 25 . 11/4/2008
Shiny! Good to see another update from you, and I totally get the issues with RL you seem to be having.

I was hoping to see more of Tolle in this chapter, but I liked the confrontation between Kevin and Carnehan. Can't wait to see what Saber'll do to Leviathan when the fight continues.

Keep up the good work on this fic.
Infinite Freedom chapter 25 . 11/2/2008
Your Athrun was more in character than the canon one. I get the distinct feeling that the Foxhound will soon be under the control of its true master.
Knives91 chapter 25 . 11/2/2008
Nice to see you back, mate. And excellent stuff. Please, keep at it!
Reis Nailo chapter 25 . 11/2/2008
Hey! You updated! Sweet. I was worried something had happened to you. I look forward to the CoF's next chapter. Don't worry about the time, it's well worth the wait. Oh, one question, I noticed you were going rather Hellsing with the latest chapter on CoF, will my two MS submissions be appearing soon as a result? If you need the stuff again, I can send it to you. Take care, and excellent chapter. Seems that Walker's having confidence issues against his own kin.
charles ho chapter 25 . 11/2/2008
Great chapter! I like the talk betweem Kira,Cagalli and Athrun especially Athrun says we’re friends. i like Kevin shot the dish that Luna spying.I also like Kevin past story where Kevin blew up someone’s locker just like Sousuke in i love the battle scene and i like Leona catchprhase “Saber, exterminating the target!” which based on Setsuna in Gundam 00 catch job!

I thought Carnehan cannot use ZERO System due to Foxhound bio sensor but why now he able to use?After the battle,did FoxHound were badly damaged?Is there any MS from Gundam 00 appear in this fic?Also i hoped Max has bigger role like join any MS battle and Kevin father talk with Durandal.

Here the personal question:

Have you watch Gundam 00 Season 2 already?

If yes ,what your first impression on new season?

What do you think of GN-0 00 Gundam and its Twin Drive System?

What do you think of Cheridum Gundam,Arios Gundam and Seravee Gundam and itsunique feature like Seravee Face Burst System?

What do you think on A-LAWS and Innovators especially Ribbon Alsmack?

What do you think of first season Gundam 00 villain,Alejandro Corner?

What your most favorite and less favorite Gundam Miester and why?

What your favorite Gundam in Gundam 00 first season and why?(Not include Gundam Throne because they are fake gundam)

What do you think on Locknon death and new Locknon which is Neil(firstLocknon) twin brother,Lyde Dylandy?

What do you think on Trans-Am system?

What do you think on 00 Gundam 7 sword system?

Assuming Kevin and Ken in Gundam 00 universe-

How they react on Gundam Throne and Gundam Throne attack mercilessly attackon military base and civilian attack on Spain?How they react on HRL,Union and AEU found 30 fake GN-Drive and build GN-XHow they react on capabilities of Trans-Am system use by Clestial Being original Gundam(gundam equiped with original GN-Drive)How they react and opinion on A-LAWS and their cruel opression and autrosity on civilian and opposition?Will Ken and Kevin join Kataron or Celestial Being once they learn A-LAWS dark secrect?

Are you planning to make Gundam 00 fic or crossover Gundam fic?And when yougonna post our Code Geass fic?And what your Code Geass fic all about and whyyou dont like R2 ending(Lelouch is still alive because he become immortalthanks to Charles code and he the driver of horse cart during epilougue)

Continue your great work and update soon!
Hellshadow chapter 25 . 11/1/2008
Wow. Worth the long wait. You've still got it. Loved the battle. Keep up the good work.
Ominae chapter 25 . 11/1/2008
This was way better than what the people from Bandai are doing.

Quite exciting, even with ZERO in the picture.