Reviews for Brothers in Arms: A Call to Arms
Infinite Freedom chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
You know I kinda forgot about the fact that Natarle and John were married. Also you know there is something I forgot to say in my review for chapter 1. Here it is: I am surprised that Cagalli isn't married to Kevin and pregnant with his child. That was something I had to get off my chest. Also are they going to get the Foxhound back soon? Also will Max be joining the Archangel? And finally what is the name of Max's MS? Also nice way to update while I was in school.
Deathzealot chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
HOLY COW! Foxhound is gone now! I guess Kevin is stuck with Nemesis. Also the Promethues Fleet starting to come together and Carter's forces are joining them as well I take it. Also Kevin is going to help the Minevra again! What does he have a death wish or something! Granted I know that he can take Shinn on easily enough, but their is Delta to conisder. Alot of stuff is going to be confusing pretty soon I take it. Also was the Concitpon a Cornilus Class or a Maresille I Class Transport. Or just a new transport created for Promtheus. Anyways I can't wait till the next chapter...
NukeDawg chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
Interesting Chapter Solid. Intrigueing Scenes I bet to come up. Initial Convo between Bas, and Ark. And it Seems Kevin is going to stick his nose into other buisness again. Especially with Shinn's state of mind, Athrun now in the Saviour, Luna's Doubt, and now Arkanian is on the ship. Things are going to get nuts. But now I am intrigued, with what Kevin has planned on Flay's Impulse Unit #2.

However, now I can't seem to get into to start the next chapter in Stone of Jade, so I want to know one thing. Just what is your source of Info of Destiny, it is surprisingly accurate, and if its a internet source, mind giving me said site if it is one?

Talk to ya later

~NukeDawg~
charles ho chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Great chapter man!I like the part where Freedom destroys ASH units in this fic rathers disable it in conan and I understands Kira felling at that time.I also like the wedding crash incident and you also make Mina Sahaku appearence in this chapter.I also surprised that Miriallia join Archangel that work!

Since you know about Rolling Buster Rifle, will you put that move in this fic?The reason is I dont Kevin have same old MS move in this fic like in previous story and at least Kevin learn his own new move after 2 years.I hope you consider it.

I also wonder whhen Morgan appear in this fic?Also did Captain Todoka alive in this fic?Also will Stellar dies in this fic?In opinion she has to die because without her death Shinn wont able defeat Freedom and Kira wont have Strike will Foxhound has Angel Wings like Wing Zero Cunstom?(The reason I ask because Angel Wings in Wing Zero cunstom is looks so cool and beautiful and I hope you consider it.)Also i wonder how Kevin would react on DOM trooper trio and its Jet Stream Attack?

Keep up great work and update soon!
bloodyknight85 chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
'Man, they have certainly stirred the nest very well... Even Kira has forgotten about his not killing policy and drew blood from his enemies... That isn't looking good at all... AS expected, Cagalli is rescued... by the two who will make an impact on the future of this world... What will their action result? I guess we are about to see soon... With so many events happening at the same time, i wonder if i can keep up... Let's just hope that the story is interesting enough for me to remember the details, i suppose...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
NukeDawg chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
VERY nice chapter. And even if you meant anything with Invictus meeting with Max, I see no real clues in them. As even a normal person can disguise their hair, and eyes, to to dye, and colored contacts, let alone what a Destroyer could likley do to them, so I wont be taking them into consideration, so there is nothing to think on that anylonger.

Nice with the Rondo Mina Sahaku appearance. Gave me some ideas before a battle she has with the Delta Astray. All and all, this is a very good chapter, so continue on comrade.

~NukeDawg~
Blacklight 88 chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Another excellent chapter as usual. I was wondering what happened to Carter and by the way where are D'Artangan and Justice? Anyway can't wait for the sequel to BoaF's first chapter and also I've got two chapters for the prequel story up. You can probably find them by going to my profile.
FraserMage chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Hmm, Good Chapter as usual and it is pretty funny seeing Flay going "Shinn Style" on the ground troops (At least I believe I saw Shinn use an Impulse on ground troops). Hmm, Funny thing is, I actually got an idea last night about what would happen if the Heros of both of your storys ran into each other...
Centurious The Azure chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Nice to see that Kira is finally out of his little dream world. I guess that it even takes the smartest of people a long time to realize the truth. But that is what the shock of tragedy is for, ne?

So the good Chairman is responsible. I fear what Arkanian will do to the Chairman now. Maybe, if we're lucky; she will professionally whack the Chairman's cupie doll also.

The phoenixs of freedom and vengence ride on winds of war with their golden haired queen into an unknown tomorrow. May Ares give them victory.

Sorry that I didn't review last chapter. I've been bombarded with homework since the start of Thanksgiving break. I even have a paper due over X-mas break, damnedable lit teachers.

I recently posted my Naruro story. Could you please tell any friends that you have that like Naruto but don't hate OCs to read it? I need reviews and constructive criticism badly.

Excellent chapter as usual, tovarisch. Godspeed on the next chap and BoaF.

-Centurious The Azure
Ultimate chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Like I say you are an excellent writer I'd would like to see work that is completly oringinal by you I expect it would be phenominal

No matter what anyone says do not try to update fast rushing makes for sloppy work, even in your case. Also something I've wanted to ask: In terms of piloting Kira is better than kevin but is he better than Ken DiFalco?

-UCB

P.S. Looking foward to more of your work.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Yet again another excellent chapter my friend. And you're also planning a comeback with "Bird of a Feather"? Damn! You really know how to treat your faithful readers, I like that.

So it looks like Kira has gotten another rude awakening about the realities of war and realizing how certain situations just can't be helped but dealt with TWEP (LOL!). I like very much the way you are also developing Flay's character adn invlovement in all of this. It'll be interesting to see her role once full-blown war bereaks out.

Not to sound whiny, but are we gonna see Athrun soon? I'd like to thing that he's also going to have a central role in all of this (maybe not as big as Kevin or Kira...btw Kira kicks ass!), but still. And also, at the risk of getting flamed by diehard AC fans, any chance of Athrun and Meyrin geeting together in this fic? (just suggesting, don't tell us, it would ruin the surprise...just some food for thought) I think they make a very good couple. Anyhow looking forward to the next chapter...and that of the next BOAF!
speaker4thesilent chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Yet another excelent chapter.

So, Delta didn't know and didn't order it, but she's close enough to the master plan to know immediately what happened. My only question is, when she finds out what the chairman is actually after, will she still support him? For that matter, will the Neo Destroyers support him even if she does?

Still can't wait for Max to run into Kevin. If Kira's quote left him speechless, then seeing his new "daughter" for the first time should be truly entertaining.

As always, waiting impatiently for the next update.

P.S. do you have an ETA for your book?
Julius Faust chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
I can honestly say that you've written something that has truly surprised me, at this point.

Unfortunately-or, perhaps fortunately-it wasn't part of the story itself. You've surprised me with your author's note, specifically the portion regarding "Birds of a Feather."

Now, the reasoning behind this surprise is fairly simple: Didn't you say that you weren't going to write a sequel to it?
LightningGemini chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
Awesome chapter. (Another one, at least)
Deathzealot chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
*whistles* Nice Solid! Though its unfair that Max gets to now the identiy of Hyperion and we don't yet. Anyways another great chapter. You know I have a great way to have Todaka survice, have him join Prometheus. Also we have another surprise, Meryl is a Coordintor. Heh! Also Bitter is alive, thats something new. Also I hope Flay and Company can make it back to Archangel in time. Anyways I can not wait till the next chapter.

As for BOF Sequel, I am not surprised since you where writing BOF and the last bit of Brother in Arms at the same time. So it was kind of apparant it would be starting sooner. Though I still like Mina's appearances that she has. Heh! I still think you should had her holding off the Delta Astray.

One last thing before I end this, just curious if Prometheus will fight in the Second Battle of Orb at all. Also you should post the specs for Promethues ships and Mobile Suits. Since it will allow us to understand the story better. Maybe you can start a Forum on the site for it. Or just do it in the author notes though they would quite large.

Anyways I eagerly await the next chapter, and can not wait for BOF Sequel. See you soon!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »