Reviews for Brothers in Arms: A Call to Arms
NukeDawg chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Whoa I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning reading this, and has given me a lot to think about when I rewrite New Saga. So I have enjoyed your first chapter so far and wonder's how well you'll do without the actual episode to fall back on. Well anyways good luck with this and Birds of a Feather. PS Fate will be updated in a week or so.

Your's Truly NukeDawg
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Hmm... As always Solid Shark this is great... I wonder what Cagille's response is when she finds out about the Dominion... Also when is it going to makes its first appearance for I am sure the code went out as soon as the fighting started...
arekuruu-inabikari-no-She chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
thumbs up all the way!
Ominae chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Dang! You're working on this? Oh well, it's better than nothing though. Will be waiting for Chapter 2, I guess.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Lookin good so far. Let me guess you are going to have Kevin use that Sturm Vogel until he gets back to the Storm Hawk right? and as for Nicol in Birds of a Feather you going to give him a Gold Frame Amatu right?
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Yay! The Snake has returned! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story and chapter 29 of Birds of a Feather!

Keep it up!

Until then, Rock On and Sieg Zeon!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
It's going on my favorites list, but if anything has happened to Flay, like she's become a Destroyer like in NukeDawg's story. so help me!
Antilles chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Leona? Funny, I don't seem to recall a Leona in your last fiction, although maybe she was there. Stellar is an interesting character - she seems so simple and yet, well... kind of 'deep', if you know what I mean. Scary touch with Kevin's mask... an interesting uncovery of another of Kevin's make, although I did recognize her from the very first words. Erica Hawke, huh? Hope we'll hear more about her, she seems like a need-to-know character in this story. and I thought you said that the Dominion was in the docks on repair? I wonder how these veterans of Yakin Due will handle the 'new generation' of pilots and extended, but so far it's not too bad at all
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25