Reviews for The Day Before You Came
Linda M chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
What a lovely sweet story, thank you, so glad they are running repeats every day, so I can enjoy Goren and Eames goodness!
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
great story. One of your best so far and they are all pretty great. :D
bogoalexea chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
lol... Well, played! THIS is my favorite chapter:)

Really love the way they came on to each other! And the whole story is pretty charming:D
bogoalexea chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I really love how this chapter ended:)...
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aww... It's so sad so far but I love it and the addition: her dog:DD
gorenrocks chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I just love this story - I adore it! It's perfect, beautiful, so sweet, sweet God in heaven! You're awesome! Bravo!
danielle chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
I really do wonder what it might have been like before they meant and the effects afterwards. And you have given me an idea of what it could be like. thank you. Keep up the good work!
Scripted Starlet chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
*Sigh*

Sweet without the cloying. Fluffy-CSI's specialty. (Besides buttered rolls, of course.)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aggh, honey I love your stories so much that they're becoming an addiction. Lonely Eames. Who'dve thunk it? And you pull it off so well...
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
"dominant, a know-it-all, and twitchy"

*TWITCH!*

:-D hearing him described as twitchy seriously just made my day.
ulstergirl chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
that was sweet. i almost do wish you'd do a companion piece so we could see what his side of it would be like...
vlm chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
I didn't get how chapter 3 went with chapters one and two. Maybe I am having a dumb day.
perfectcrime chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
I love it. The fact that you had to explain a buttered roll at the bottom cracked me up untill I relized that some ppl might not know what that is. LOL. I would be cool if you did a companion fic for this one, come to think of it, you might be way ahead of me and already have it posted, but w/e.

Luv ya

StwbrryCSI
TriStateCopFan chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Really cute story. Always happy w/ endings that pair up B & A.
Emy chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
That was SO sweet, I loved it. It was beautifully written too. There are a lot of stories about what was going on with Bobby before Alex was his partner; I like seeing her perspective too. Wonderful job.