Reviews for Neon Genesis Evolution
Omega87 chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
This story has the makings of a great story, I'd love to see more of it. Keep it up, cya at the next update *Favorited and Alerted*
K-316 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Well this story is really intresting indeed,it has potential to become a very good story,one question though,will they're be any new eva pliots ,just curious,good job.

BEWK
talone chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
it's pretty good so far (only read to ch 1 i like to stop and reveiw so i wont forget stuff i like or didn't like lol) but u should try to make it a bit long like go in to details like the 1st chapter could of been broken up into at least 3 to 4 chapters. but i really like it so far going on to ch 2 now
katyn chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Spell check as always.

The concept is appealing. I'll be watching.
Shadow the bleeding wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Reading is funda*ingmental.

Anyone else watch Saturday morning cartoons back in the day? R.I.F.

T'was quite good there my large destructive friend.

Now I shall destroy what you have created on that island.
Shekron Kaizar chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Nice mystery so far. I hope to see more.

Happy Writings!
gunman chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Not bad. Nice introspection from each person. But who is this mystery man who appears to be helping them? Is he the angel of mercy sent to help guide the children to save the world, or is he a figment of their imagination? It'll be interesting to see.

Also, the title, 'Evolution', does suggest some kind of upgrade or enhancement. Does this mean for the pilots or their Eva's? One would think, the pilots.

Either way, this looks to be pretty good.

Write on!