Reviews for Window Into the Soul
Magic Flying Spud chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
after all drakken did to bueno nacho ned takes him in? Ned was demoted, his clip-on tie clipped off. Bendy straws were no more. AND no more naco night. jesus christ, ned. what did they do to you my son?
The-Fabulous-Person chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
... What? I just... I... and... what? With- and he... WHAT?! Lol, wow. I'm not going to lie, I spit out my cola when I read the ending.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wow omg i usually can be pretty suave and eloquent but this story just makes me want to roll over and die laughing! Seriously, great job man!
snowman794 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
wow ... that is ... er ... i dont know the words to describe it, its not wrong or strange its way past that .. good job anyway
Blooddraken chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
AH! Where'd I put my brain scrubber?

Dude, that was just... do they have a word that combines hilarious and wrongsick? hiwrongsickarious? wrongsickilarious?

whatever the word is, I think you just gave me enough material for about a week of extremely weird dreams.
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow. That was just...wow. I mean...wow.

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm not sure if I should laugh or puke.

I think both.
tymofey chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG ! Wrongsick, indeed! xD
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It's awesome. But the final pairing is deeply wrong.

That was a fevered burst of creativity. You were hit by a particle of inspiration.
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
The first dream was funny; the second dream was hilarious.

But the real life was... as you said, wrongsick! Wrongsick on so many levels!

Still a funny story though.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
great one i enjoyed it.
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Your description of the story was very acurate 'just... wrongsick'. However, I have to admit I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I have one request, take Skyagent's advice, RESIST ALL URGES TO WRITE ENTIRELY! (when ill I mean)

I'm off to wash my brain with bleach, it's contaminated.
harry chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Dude, unless that fever you had was 108 degress F, you are responsible for this sick, sick story.
SonicPanther-Pantherstrike chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I have never laughed this much at a fanfiction... You're awesome! XD
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS FEVER ENDUCED! THAT WAS DRUG ENDUCED! (takes deep breaths) Sorry i have just been getting annoyed by all of the stories with gay charachters i've been coming across lately, so it is not this one inparticular.
Uru Baen chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh my dear sweet satanic grandmother of the black zombie hippie baby jesus on a pogo stick.

Ned/Drakken?

Ron/Drakken?

KIGO?

Jeezy!

My brain's fried. But it is cool.