Reviews for Secret of the Shrieking Shack
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lol, this story was a success, well done
jessi chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Excellent story, I really liked it!
zzzooe chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Mission Accomplished! By the way, I really like your profile picture!
candypink26 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Mission Accomplished! it was so action-packed! and fluffy at the end too. well, draco as a puppy... hmm.

great job on your first HP fanfic. (:
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was so funny! And I love the ending... I knew it was a bogart... how else could she get a werewolf? lol
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Very well written and very entertaining!
bombottosa chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I liked this one a lot!great work :)
Visible chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I love that LJ fic exchange. It was perfect. If only I'd known the requirements. You did a marvelous job, and there wasn't any romance! Surprise! But it was implied, which I couldn't help but squeal over.

Great one. Definately think about writing more HP stories.

-Lylian
ImmortalSoull chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was SO cute!
Dramione-4-Ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
E! That was awesome! please write more like this! But make it more chapters and junk :D that was incredible! keep it up!
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
That was a great one I didn't think I would like it at first but I kept reading it, it is great!

Dr. B. Shadow.
hermione-silverstream-werecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
very good! are you going to continue the story? read my werewolf story under Book: harry potter general all. char.1: hermione. char.2:draco page 4 last time i checked.
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! n_n great fic, it was so cute! XD
Angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was awesome! I think you should write stories from both fandoms because you're good at both. Please continue this story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
dramionerox chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
WOW! that was GREAT for a first timer!

just to let you know that once youre a dramione shipper, youll get...addicted ((thats what i am!))

in the PoA book, my fav part was when hermione missed a class cuz she was thinking of draco! hahhahha

hope to hear more from you!

much love