Reviews for The Things I'd Do for You
FuKouHei chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Nanami-chan, don't do that. Good chapter. I liked it a lot.
FuKouHei chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aw, poor Nanami-chan. A quick start, but still good.
norwegianwood chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
The beginning of this fic is VERY similar to a Harry Potter fic (Harry/Draco) that I read. I don't know who copied whose, but it's just a heads up!
Vyse Arcadia chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
is nanami-chan cutting?-_-
Vyse Arcadia chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
that was good
Seripa chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
this is good please update soon!
DemonicDragon666 chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Awesome! I'm so happy that you continued this story! Please update soon! Poor Nanami, I hope Shinichirou will make it all better! _
Watch Me chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
omg, this is kinda similar to what is happening in this fic Possession I am working on. I should post the first chapter soon. Please don't think I am copying you!

Anywho, wow! What a chapter. Update soon. There aren't enough Nanami Shinichiro fics out there.
Kazusa chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
OMG! I love it! your na awesome writer!...Hurry on to the next chapter for all our sakes!-holds up gun-...
Lady Eos chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Aww, I love this story. I just finished watching Suisyo today. Nanami is such a sweetheart! He and Shinichirou make such a cute couple. I'm looking foward to what happens next.
Watch Me chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
I kinda like Nanami cutting. He does have a lot of inner demons that could be causing it. I really hope you explore Nanami's compelx character in this. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Watch Me chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
The blow that he knew was coming? Do you really see Shinichiro-san as abusive? I think it has an interesting start; I'mcurious to see where you go with it.
DemonicDragon666 chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
I love it! This is really good writing! _ Good job! Please update soon. Poor Nanami *tear*
Atealia chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Hm, I'm slightly confused as to what happened exactly. I like the path the plot is taking, but the way this chapter is written has me slightly confused (though it could fully be my complete lack of sleep ;; ). Even so, I'm really looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter. :)
Atealia chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
AW! I love the start to this story.. And just plain ADORE this pairing I can't wait to see what Shinichirou is planning to do to make things up to Nanami.:)
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »