Reviews for Just Friends?
DracosEchidna chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
one thing i cant stand is when people review saying a chapter was too short or something. STFU PEOPLE. LET TEH WRITER MAKE THE CHAPTER AS SHORT AS HE or SHE WANTS. good grief.

Anyway. had to let out that little rant. I like your story very much. Its got good character representation, and all that good stuff. dont feel like trying to list everytyhing _ . oh well. keep it coming, hope to see the chapter soon
kikyo AND terra AND palina AND aoyamaAKAmark are bitches and should rot in hell chapter 13 . 2/13/2006
ok, from my last review i used every positive word i could think of, but now ithought of another few just for you, miraculous and incredible. read my outher review for "THE LITTLE CHERUB" and then times it by 7788998654743647696763 and thats what i think of this story, it is my favorite teentitan story on the web, i may like it better than most the episodes. remember my credo: FLUFF HEALS THE SOUL! (pass it on)~now your on all of my lists, favorites and alerts.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 13 . 2/11/2006
Okay, three words, THIS WAS GREAT.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 13 . 1/23/2006
Well well well...they say ask and you shall receive...this was an awesome revision of the final chapter. You didn't draw out the argument TOO long...it was perfectly orchestrated. I loved how it ended up. Keep up the great work!
loregiver chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
That was one of the best stories ever! You are so good at making stories with these two. I think what I like best about your treatment is that you give the relationship time. No looking into each others eyes and then they are kissing, but a slow development. In this case, so slow they didn't even see it!

Please continue to write! Your work is very enjoyable.

Good luck in the future.
Delathen chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
Very good.

I'm surprised at how many good writers there are on this site. You are one of the better ones.

Please, continue writing this stuff, I love it.
fragile246 chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
WOAH!...That was brilliant, you are definetly one of the best authors I've seen on here. The way you built up that story, the characterization, and the detail is amazing. This without question goes under favorite authors list and stories.
warprince2000 chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
6StringSamurai13 chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
This...was an excellent story. I really really loved it. You did such a great job with BB and Raven's characterizations as well as their dialogue. You really paced the formation of their relationship and it was very believable. LOTS of cute fluffy moments taht were just adorable. Loved the last scene and how BB stuck his foot in his mouth AGAIN and managed to get back in Raven's good graces and have her crawling all over him.

I WILL say however, that the last chapter went a bit too fast. The scene with BB trying to convince her that he loved her was too short. I would have liked that part to be stretched a bit. Their argument resolved itself too quickly considering how heated the argument was getting. That was my only real beef with teh fic...I loved every single letter. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more of your TT fics.
SimpleFact chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
Wow Jesus christ that was brill! Such a great story I cant believe some one can right as brilliantly as you! I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR INTERLECT!
madturtlecarver chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
Great story.
craZy18gurl chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
I've basically fainted...My God that story was beautiful! I mean...whoa! Such a unique storyline, everything was so great.

I loved how it all started out firstly: the dream, Ravens matter with her looks. continuing on with how their friendship blossomed and then bang! reaching the hot point, the lil squabble and then true love admitted.

i like they wasy Rae basically confessed, not in a typical 'i love you.' you got some damn great skills! i love this story so much!

Xcellent work!
new identity chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
I liked your story... I loved it... nice plot
RayeWilliams chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
Wow...I loved the story! Bit of an abrupt ending, but that got onto my Favorite Stories list at least. Nice work!

- Shade
ravenmasteroftele chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
aww! That was a great story!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »