Reviews for Just Friends?
MindGeek chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Holy freaiing crap! So, wait, was that his dream or... I don't, I don't, even... gosh my head is spinning. That was really good... but it might take me a bit to process it and finally decide if that was a dream or not. I'm so dang confused. Maybe I'm just over thinking it is all. It is 4:40 in the morning for me after all. But I'll end this "review" (since I didn't do much reviewin) with this. Even though I am now thoroughly confused (only for now) I still really liked the story. It was still a really great story. And I'm sure I'll figure it out better when I'm not so tired. That jus t means I get to read it again D
justalittlekittycat chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Love all the miss-takes great addition to a cute story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Best book ever
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is probably in second or third place on my list of Top one hundred amusing things to read XD
Anne Gee chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
wow! it was sssoooo good the bloopers added even more to it. couldnt have asked for a better story i loved every second of it and wouldnt put my phone down till i was finished with it.
KEEP WRITING !
IcePrinc chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Again, one of my most favorite stories. Can't believe I didn't post review right after I finished it. I loved it all, from the first chapter to bloopers, which were quite hilarious! Fantastic work, greatly written, original and touching.
The Queen of the Freiwolves chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Bloopers were frikken halarious
Soul chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Oh I see what you did there well good story btw
Lexi chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh you're awesome at writing bloopers! I could hardly breath I was laughing so hard!
XxSeLeNAxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am dying from laughing to hard right now. You were clever to add bloopers I loved it keep writing.
mirandazworld chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
That was the best ending ever! NEVER stop writing.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This story was awesome. The bloopers had me laughing the whole time.
Sammi 007 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
i canny stop laughin
Ddelle26 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I LOVE the way you write and your stories are so good!
Sinner51190 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I would like to say that in the three years I have spent reading Rae/BB fanfics, this one is my personal favorite. This author has written many spectacular stories about Raven and Beast Boy that I continue to enjoy very much. The author has an amazing ability to capture both characters in a way if you memorize the words on the page and close your eyes, you can literally see it happening in your own mind. Thank you very much for the great stories you have written. It has been a real treat to be able to read each of them. And to any who begin reading this story, continue onward, you will not be disappointed. Trust me.
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »