Reviews for Just Friends?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Loved it.
MorbidAesthetic chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Good story. The end with the bloopers was funny, although it did make the whole thing seem less real.
RavenSerendipity chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I really liked the beach bloopers and the paper bloopers, but for some reason this was my favorite line...

"Would you like it in your cup or in your lap?" asked Starfire with a smile.

Even in the bloopers starfire is adorably hilarious.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
DO MORE FU#KING BLOOBERS THEY ARE HILARIOUS. I love funny things.
Dracona chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Thanks for the entertainment. I was laughing so hard while reading the blooper that I was crying. Oh, man!
madmopar chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
ok this was very funny couldn't stop laughing from the bloopers. Also it was a great story by the way
RedDemon666 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Fuckin' funny Bloopers!
MindGeek chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
Dang I can totally see this happening. You should do this with other stories too. It was hilarious! I loved it! Although I think Robin won the prize for best an most screw ups. And Star made a joke! Who knew?
MindGeek chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Holy freaiing crap! So, wait, was that his dream or... I don't, I don't, even... gosh my head is spinning. That was really good... but it might take me a bit to process it and finally decide if that was a dream or not. I'm so dang confused. Maybe I'm just over thinking it is all. It is 4:40 in the morning for me after all. But I'll end this "review" (since I didn't do much reviewin) with this. Even though I am now thoroughly confused (only for now) I still really liked the story. It was still a really great story. And I'm sure I'll figure it out better when I'm not so tired. That jus t means I get to read it again D
justalittlekittycat chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Love all the miss-takes great addition to a cute story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Best book ever
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is probably in second or third place on my list of Top one hundred amusing things to read XD
Anne Gee chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
wow! it was sssoooo good the bloopers added even more to it. couldnt have asked for a better story i loved every second of it and wouldnt put my phone down till i was finished with it.
KEEP WRITING !
IcePrinc chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Again, one of my most favorite stories. Can't believe I didn't post review right after I finished it. I loved it all, from the first chapter to bloopers, which were quite hilarious! Fantastic work, greatly written, original and touching.
maternalBotanist chapter 13 . 8/29/2013