Reviews for Just Friends?
RedDemon666 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Fuckin' funny Bloopers!
MindGeek chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
Dang I can totally see this happening. You should do this with other stories too. It was hilarious! I loved it! Although I think Robin won the prize for best an most screw ups. And Star made a joke! Who knew?
MindGeek chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Holy freaiing crap! So, wait, was that his dream or... I don't, I don't, even... gosh my head is spinning. That was really good... but it might take me a bit to process it and finally decide if that was a dream or not. I'm so dang confused. Maybe I'm just over thinking it is all. It is 4:40 in the morning for me after all. But I'll end this "review" (since I didn't do much reviewin) with this. Even though I am now thoroughly confused (only for now) I still really liked the story. It was still a really great story. And I'm sure I'll figure it out better when I'm not so tired. That jus t means I get to read it again D
justalittlekittycat chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Love all the miss-takes great addition to a cute story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Best book ever
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is probably in second or third place on my list of Top one hundred amusing things to read XD
Anne Gee chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
wow! it was sssoooo good the bloopers added even more to it. couldnt have asked for a better story i loved every second of it and wouldnt put my phone down till i was finished with it.
IcePrinc chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Again, one of my most favorite stories. Can't believe I didn't post review right after I finished it. I loved it all, from the first chapter to bloopers, which were quite hilarious! Fantastic work, greatly written, original and touching.
The Queen of the Freiwolves chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Bloopers were frikken halarious
Soul chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Oh I see what you did there well good story btw
Lexi chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh you're awesome at writing bloopers! I could hardly breath I was laughing so hard!
XxSeLeNAxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am dying from laughing to hard right now. You were clever to add bloopers I loved it keep writing.
mirandazworld chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
That was the best ending ever! NEVER stop writing.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This story was awesome. The bloopers had me laughing the whole time.
Sammi 007 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013