Reviews for Just Friends?
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is probably in second or third place on my list of Top one hundred amusing things to read XD
Anne Gee chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
wow! it was sssoooo good the bloopers added even more to it. couldnt have asked for a better story i loved every second of it and wouldnt put my phone down till i was finished with it.
KEEP WRITING !
IcePrinc chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Again, one of my most favorite stories. Can't believe I didn't post review right after I finished it. I loved it all, from the first chapter to bloopers, which were quite hilarious! Fantastic work, greatly written, original and touching.
The Queen of the Freiwolves chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Bloopers were frikken halarious
Soul chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Oh I see what you did there well good story btw
Lexi chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh you're awesome at writing bloopers! I could hardly breath I was laughing so hard!
XxSeLeNAxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am dying from laughing to hard right now. You were clever to add bloopers I loved it keep writing.
mirandazworld chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
That was the best ending ever! NEVER stop writing.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This story was awesome. The bloopers had me laughing the whole time.
Sammi 007 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
i canny stop laughin
Ddelle26 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I LOVE the way you write and your stories are so good!
Sinner51190 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I would like to say that in the three years I have spent reading Rae/BB fanfics, this one is my personal favorite. This author has written many spectacular stories about Raven and Beast Boy that I continue to enjoy very much. The author has an amazing ability to capture both characters in a way if you memorize the words on the page and close your eyes, you can literally see it happening in your own mind. Thank you very much for the great stories you have written. It has been a real treat to be able to read each of them. And to any who begin reading this story, continue onward, you will not be disappointed. Trust me.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
It was pretty damned clever to add the bloopers. I found myself suppressing gales of heavy laughter! :)
Great job!
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Slade in a ballerina outfit! Beast Boy acused of being on drugs! Where do you come up such hilarious shit!?
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Just too funny LOL love it
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »