Reviews for Just Friends?
Jaykay2 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
two words...amazing story. I especially loved your bloopers and died of laughter(: PLEASE make more stories like this!
Princess Rae1230 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
This is my second time reading this. It's just as awesome the second time through. I love your work. You are an AMAZING writer. Please write more BB/Rae stories.

P.S. The bloopers are ridiculously funny! :)
SuriaBlackRaven chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gosh! I could barely breathe at all from this whole 'Bloopers' thing XD Hilarious!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Ha... very nice.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I liked the story decently, although it isn't one of my favorites. Raven did seem slightly OOC for her own good, what with the crying and the emotion and whatnot. However, I really loved the last two blooper takes.
bleedingfromthebrokenheart chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Raven's really... OOC...
Anthony1l chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Alatum Laminis chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
I loved this story. It's definitely one of the best BBxRae stories I've ever read. The second-to-last chapter was beautifully crafted, and the bloopers were hilarious.
Miss Paint chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
WOW. I loved dinner take-4 :D HAHAHA
Hobbity321 chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Lmfao loved the bloopers! Great story
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
I've read this many times and never reviewed until now. Great story as only you could write it. I have to say that even after all this time you are still my favorite writer on this site. I read where you were going to try your hand at voice acting, I hope that you have a very successful, long, and rewarding career.
Wickedly Lovely2396 chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
I Loved IT! the bloopers were awesome :)
Mr. Handsome chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
The story as a whole was really good. The plot was interesting, the dialogue was well-written, and everyone was in character. The bloopers chapter was just the best though. That was freaking hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing.
FF8cerberus chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Really enjoyed this story. The bloopers were great.
Fayari chapter 13 . 11/2/2010