Reviews for Just Friends?
Lexi chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh you're awesome at writing bloopers! I could hardly breath I was laughing so hard!
XxSeLeNAxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am dying from laughing to hard right now. You were clever to add bloopers I loved it keep writing.
mirandazworld chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
That was the best ending ever! NEVER stop writing.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This story was awesome. The bloopers had me laughing the whole time.
Sammi 007 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
i canny stop laughin
Ddelle26 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I LOVE the way you write and your stories are so good!
Sinner51190 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I would like to say that in the three years I have spent reading Rae/BB fanfics, this one is my personal favorite. This author has written many spectacular stories about Raven and Beast Boy that I continue to enjoy very much. The author has an amazing ability to capture both characters in a way if you memorize the words on the page and close your eyes, you can literally see it happening in your own mind. Thank you very much for the great stories you have written. It has been a real treat to be able to read each of them. And to any who begin reading this story, continue onward, you will not be disappointed. Trust me.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
It was pretty damned clever to add the bloopers. I found myself suppressing gales of heavy laughter! :)
Great job!
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Slade in a ballerina outfit! Beast Boy acused of being on drugs! Where do you come up such hilarious shit!?
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Just too funny LOL love it
Jaykay2 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
two words...amazing story. I especially loved your bloopers and died of laughter(: PLEASE make more stories like this!
Princess Rae1230 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
This is my second time reading this. It's just as awesome the second time through. I love your work. You are an AMAZING writer. Please write more BB/Rae stories.

P.S. The bloopers are ridiculously funny! :)
SuriaBlackRaven chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gosh! I could barely breathe at all from this whole 'Bloopers' thing XD Hilarious!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Ha... very nice.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I liked the story decently, although it isn't one of my favorites. Raven did seem slightly OOC for her own good, what with the crying and the emotion and whatnot. However, I really loved the last two blooper takes.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »