Reviews for She
a-Gryffindor-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Bloody. Perfect. Oh, this is just BRILLIANT! Why don't you write in this fandom anymore? You'd be a hit! :D
xx Sam
Asynia chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Always looking for good Harry/Ginny stories and this one is simply perfect. Really, really cute. Good job ! )
AmeeBee chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
cute does not even begin to cover this. while a bit OOC for Harry, I find that I dont care! this is beautifully!
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I really liked it! I'm putting it in my favorites!
The Illegible chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
:-) Gonna try to be a little less analytical here, but want to say I am absolutely blown away by both your style and (again) characterization. See, one of the things I love most about fanfiction is when writers can take characters/pairings/fandoms that aren't my normal fare, show everything they love about them, and make me think about the cannon in new way and exciting ways. Which is exactly what you did here. :-D Favorite bits were the ultimate transformation of how Harry views Ginny, the importance of her having had a previous boyfriend (except Dean, naturally :-P), and the way they both feel like real teenagers. Seriously, you're an AMAZING writer!
huh chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i like it very much. especially, that last 2 lines-damn good, damn perfect.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That was so beautiful. I lobed it; great job!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Very nice. I loved the last line, and your first line was a great hook. The narrative voice is great- you kept Harry very IC, and just established a really nice, more contemplative tone. This was semi-stream of consciouness-y which was pretty cool. You got Harry's emotions and feelings down perfectly.

Your style is very clean, and you divulge all the information that the reader needs to know without too much hand-holding. Plus, I didn't spot one typographical, spelling, or grammatical error throughout this entire piece, which is awesome. It is not often that I stumble upon something that is lacking errors. Great job with this.
wandless2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was quite nice.
karma11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
aw sad but cute
floro13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
True beyond all reason. True in content and in the way you put it into words- how do you do that? Seriously, all the things you've written here, I have thought of before... but seeing it all in writing makes it all that much more... i dunno... real? Whatever: sweet, cute, sad, ironic- this oneshot's got it all sweetie. I take my hat off to you, or at least i would if I was wearing one!

R x
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, thats just so sweet! Well done.
DragonRidingSorceress chapter 1 . 5/7/2006