Reviews for She
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aw... so sweet. What a beautiful little fic.
scowlingpixie chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love it! It's so... moving. You know, this would be awesome to continue - you could have Ginny's POV, then them together, and becoming a couple again! ... But that's just my me in my hoping that you'll continue. I loved it that much! Awesome. I loved it.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
ohh now i am thourally(spelt wrong-sorry!) depressed... [ Harry and Ginny should be together forever! Excellent story, very sweet
hoopla92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
that was really good i loved it it was simply a beautiful story
smidge chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Not only was the story lovely, but I also wanted to compliment you on your obvious talent. This just flows so well, and while I often find myself skimming fics to get the point, I found it easy to read this... "word for word" I suppose. Very nice.

I really enjoyed this. It's just so realistic to canon, and in character. Great job!
KryptoBanana chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hey Leah,

This is an excellent piece of writing, something that would get award, I agree. It was beautiful and amazing and I loved it! As I say, brilliant, bloody brilliant!
MsMissProngs chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I like it. Write again soon.

-MMP
PinkPixie37 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
only one word can discribe something this good- wow
lurv2boogie chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That was just beautiful. Tied up very well in the end. Are you planning on making it a oneshot? If you aren't, what can I say but YAY! There's gonna be more!

If you are making it a oneshot, this is a shining example of exactly what a oneshot should be like. It has a definite sense of direction, not just some random thoughts piled together. It's insightful, and it the thoughts you have written actually all add something to the general storyline.

Startlingly insightful, beautifully accurate. If there were Oscars for fanfiction, you would get it.

Please write again soon, or update!
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 1/19/2006