Reviews for Valentine's Day
usagibelle chapter 7 . 3/28
I fucking knew she had something to do with it goddamnit mina
what! Mina! How!?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
I just started readin FanFiction and I'm startin to really like it but I gotta say I love this story I really hope u do more :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
That was super sweet. Absolutely loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Love
Amber Bellum chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
awwww poor Darien! You really made him suffer... but at least he found love at the end... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Beautiful story! Everyone loves an ending kiss!
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
i love the story (:
Aries AL chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
esta super la historia
just anie6142 chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
Now I get it, Mina is supposed to be the goddess of love that clears a I loved the story, keep the wood work.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Not sure if I actually understood this.

Mina was the one behind it all? That would make sense, in a very odd kinda way.

Still, I liked the fic. It was sweet!
Jezzyhale chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
OMG! YOUR A GENIUS! haha...really really good!...i loved it...*sigh* dnt you miss sailor moon?...it sucked tht they changed it in the end...with those crappy theme songs for the sailor scouts...i missed the old episodes...THEY WERE CORNY BUT I LOVED THEM!...haha good job...YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME! YOUR AWESOME! awesome...BYE! xx

Quote! jeslyne loves blood red apples!
Darien1982 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
i really loved this story just great!
Cryptonian Princess chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
It's scary how this resembles a fanfiction on . I mean, really scary. Aside from the fact that Pluto is the one doing the day recycling - at Endymion's request - this is very similar. In fact, up until you have Mina restart the day the first time, I didnt realize it was a different fanfiction.

I wonder which of you came up with the idea first...
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
It was really sweet and all, but i'm a bit confused.

I get it that the blond woman was mina, but cupid? Wasn't she the one that ruined one of darien's wooing attempts?

Or was that on purpose, so darien would just admit to serena that he loved her?

That was a bit harsh, having Serena reject him after all his trouble and heart break. But Still, much better that she gets to him in the end. I love it.