Reviews for Second Time Around
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Crap. I ment that he still retains his memories I forgot to take away the part where he retains only his name and has no memories. Ginji saving Suzuhara Sakura proves it and the part where he tells shinji to dodge the whips
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I suspected as much that Ginji is Shinji and this chapter proves it. Somehow a Shinji from a different timeline was transported to this timeline and with no memories except his name.
Selias chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
You know, I didn't think about it until now, but what does Ginji DO at NERV, anyway? I doubt that they would let him in their base, never mind on the bridge, just for being married to Misato.
Kaizer617 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
1. Why is Shinji dressed like a neo wannabe, 2. Why the fuck is he using desert eagles? Only morons who play call of duty would use that glorified paper weight in battle.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Why would Shinji ever use that over priced piece of shit desert eagle?
sitaki chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Dear gunman, I loved this story and I would like to know whether it will continue. Sorry for my english, I write with the help of an interpreter. Sincerely -sitaki-
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Good first chapter my first time reading this.
CryingCicada chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
right, a little under 4 years ago... I can still hope can't I, it deserves an update :)
Toby860 chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
this story is progressing at a smoth and steady pace. should you chang the pairing thing on the outside to Shinji/Rei and OOC/Misato K. i think this story has the best potential to be a massive world wide favorite.
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
Interesting twist on a redo fic
Ezkutu chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I'm sure you've heard -or read more likely- this many times but it's true, it's a very interesting story you've got there.

Please update soon, you just can't let it end on a cliffhanger; it's evil.

Anyway thanks for the fic.
The Anonymous Coward chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I don't recall if I reviewed this story or not, but I really don't care. Hopefully it will encourage you to write more. I really hope that you haven't left this story hanging for good. I strongly encourage you to continue and finish. I've occasionally come back to reread it now and again, and I've often looked for updates.

As such, I'll say what a few other reviewers have said - please continue! You do have interested readers who would love to see this finished!

Incidentally, I think that you've managed to pull off what you wanted to in the initial chapter - you've come up with something pretty original here.
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
This is such an interesting story. Please continue! It'll be such a waste to just leave it hanging.
T3Ko chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Great story. I like how you make 'Shinji' agitates Gendo.