Reviews for Second Time Around
Selias chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
You know, I didn't think about it until now, but what does Ginji DO at NERV, anyway? I doubt that they would let him in their base, never mind on the bridge, just for being married to Misato.
Kaizer617 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
THIS STORY IS F***ING AWESOME! GREAT PLOT!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
1. Why is Shinji dressed like a neo wannabe, 2. Why the fuck is he using desert eagles? Only morons who play call of duty would use that glorified paper weight in battle.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Why would Shinji ever use that over priced piece of shit desert eagle?
sitaki chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Dear gunman, I loved this story and I would like to know whether it will continue. Sorry for my english, I write with the help of an interpreter. Sincerely -sitaki-
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Good first chapter my first time reading this.
CryingCicada chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
right, a little under 4 years ago... I can still hope can't I, it deserves an update :)
Toby860 chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
this story is progressing at a smoth and steady pace. should you chang the pairing thing on the outside to Shinji/Rei and OOC/Misato K. i think this story has the best potential to be a massive world wide favorite.
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
Interesting twist on a redo fic
Ezkutu chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I'm sure you've heard -or read more likely- this many times but it's true, it's a very interesting story you've got there.

Please update soon, you just can't let it end on a cliffhanger; it's evil.

Anyway thanks for the fic.
The Anonymous Coward chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I don't recall if I reviewed this story or not, but I really don't care. Hopefully it will encourage you to write more. I really hope that you haven't left this story hanging for good. I strongly encourage you to continue and finish. I've occasionally come back to reread it now and again, and I've often looked for updates.

As such, I'll say what a few other reviewers have said - please continue! You do have interested readers who would love to see this finished!

Incidentally, I think that you've managed to pull off what you wanted to in the initial chapter - you've come up with something pretty original here.
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
This is such an interesting story. Please continue! It'll be such a waste to just leave it hanging.
T3Ko chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Great story. I like how you make 'Shinji' agitates Gendo.

Thanks'
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Great story!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Always a joy to read a well-done "second chance" fic... especially when it brings in a new twist. It's hard enough find decent ones which DON'T.