Reviews for The Plan
T.Dragon chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Well it finally has to be said...You have done it gunman, for once I am totally and utterly speechless, there are simply no words to describe this fic. congrats!
T.Dragon chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
smooth...really smooth there rei...not much else can be said on that end.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
You know, I've gotten the impression from reading some of your stories that you don't have a high opinion of Rei's intelligence. Though I would like to disagree, I can't think of any evidence to prove you wrong, except in one category: manipulation. Her 'father figure', as bad as he is, is the greatest manipulator in anime, easily managing to match wits and win against a cabal of like-minded individuals, and he has never hidden this from Rei. If from nothing more than observation, there is no way she hasn't picked up a great deal from him, at least enough to push plans like this one through with mild effort.

And what a plan! Intricate in its seeming simplicity, and with plenty of room for adaptation up to its final and most difficult stage, convincing Gendo, a task only few people in the world can say they've accomplished. This is definitely something to be grown upon.

This story being more than 5 and a half years old, I doubt my vote counts anymore, but I would like to see the lemon you mentioned you were writing at the end of this. And if it's already on your page, then I look forward to reading it soon.

Keep up the great work!
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
::snickergigglefits:: Sweet, cute, hilarious, and altogether enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
Prodigal Priest chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Oh God... this version of Rei is *EVIL*!

Love it. _
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Great story (haven't used that in a while)!
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Who knew Rei could be so cunning lol, loved it
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Heh, funny thing is, I've never seen the opposite, but I can imagine it; Dominator Shinji, taking out his... Frustrations, on the Eva crew. His father goes into the big, nice, warm Eva 01-tummy, Ritsuko becomes Rei's litle toy, and Misato and Asuka become Shinji-sama's Bitches...

Would you write this for me? Pretty please? This one was so funny...
Reishindict14 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Go! Have some lemon! Haha! I found your story make me really happy and satisfied but also hang up in the air and i wish for more! Go! Gunman! Go! If you have time please me for any updates of your if you wouldn't mind it's ok,gud luck,.
angelbattler chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
That was one of the cool stories, but the omake... HOLY CRAP! Shinji, RUN!
RawD chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
When a story makes me burst out laughing like a madman , then I know it's a success...
ian chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
rei is being bad
Mike Sorek chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
The scene with the Evas talking was great! I could see that played out in a very funny manner. So far so good!
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
this was good. very, VERY, well thought out. and very ingeneuis when rei fooled gendo. and all in all a happy ending... for now at least. this is before she was scheduled to die of course
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 1/3/2007