Reviews for To Teach a Young Dog Old Tricks
Ryuus2 chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
It's been a long time since I last visited either of these series. It felt good to get back in touch with them after so long.

Keep up the great work!
ferryboat George chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
delightful story, and I especially love the ending.

I hope to get back before Inuyasha gets worried and comes to look for us.

Yeah right

Tokio and Megumi were looking at Kagome as well. “Do you have any more of those?” They whispered.

“Not really, have you ever seen a blacksmith forge mud?” Hiko smirked.

Chapter 14

Bad you for writing such a good story, you've kept me up passed midnight and now I really must go to bed.
903875129083741234 chapter 20 . 1/17/2008
Splendid. I'm not really a fan of cross-overs, but this one was beyond belief. It was so well articulated as well as thought out. A master of prose, you are. But, as I'm know has been pointed out, rushed ending T.T If my opinion mattered, you need to remove the last half of the last chapter and rework it into about two chapters.
TokyoEbara chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Once again, awesome story Ji-san. What does 'aplomb' mean?
Maimakterion chapter 20 . 3/7/2007
i also started reading charm school for ninjas and i have to say that it quickly becomes obvious that you like writing inuyasha more than naruto

this story gets about eighty percent marks wise because it was so well written and enjoyable, even if i do traditionally dislike the sort of story where every-single-person winds up with someone. i just dislike the 'happily ever after' ending and thats th reason i watch anime and not normal movies, although lately there have been a few decent plots

that said i didnt dislike then ending, i dont mind happy endings so much as the way some endings are of the 'and everyone was blissfully, blissfully happy, forever and ever' type, i rather liked yours because it was a happy ending of the type where everyone is happy at the end but not locked in that golden perfect moment forever, 'other things will happen over the rest of their lives but the story is ending here'

wow, i'm sitting here typing as though trying to justify why i liked this fic. i dont need to do that i'll just say 'i liked this fic very much' and go now

~ja ne
Tikigod784 chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this work. I'll be sure to re-read it many times. Thank you for writing this fanfiction.

Also, I want to ask you. Have you thought of writing an Inuyasha/Mahou sensei Negima crossover fic? Maybe even a sequel fic to this one?

It may sound silly, but I just thought it'd be cool for Negi/Kotarou to meet Alanor/Inuyasha.

I've seen one author try to write a IY/MSN fic, but he/she stopped after the first chapter... it made me sad T_T

You're good at portraying the characters from different series together. It makes for interesting character interaction.

Anyways, thanks again for uploading this fic to the net.

I also enjoyed "Child of Mine" by the way.

I look forward to your future fanfiction!
peregrine829 chapter 20 . 9/15/2006
All in all, this story is extremely well written and I applaud your ability to work with so many characters without confusing readers. However, I must take issue with a few things. First, the whole party/dance scene seemed rather contrived. Not only were nearly all the characters introduced simultaneously, but they were paired off almost immediately. Second, Kenshin is Kenshin. Only in the Reflections OVA (which is decidedly NOT canon) does he revert to being called Shinta. In the "true" ending, Watsuki's unserialized "Haru ni Sakura" and "Yahiko no Sakabatou", he retains the name Kenshin. Third, neither Kagome's ancestor nor Tsubame's and Yahiko's significance were revealed. It can be inferred that Kagome is, in fact, descended from the two young lovers, but something of such importance should be stated explicitly. Finally, the end of the last chapter felt incomplete and the epilogue was rushed. I realize that you wrote this some time ago and you probably have no intention of altering it, but I nevertheless feel compelled to point these out.
Blue eyes chapter 20 . 3/31/2006
rush but satisfactory ending, I love the battle

I am looking forward to read another RK fic like this
blueskyti chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
OAH! LONG LIVE INUYASHA!the ending is great!
Winter Melody chapter 20 . 3/3/2006
I wonder why didn't you let the men help Inu-yasha fight while the women retreat into the 'door of time' or something like that, cuz' it would make the final battle kinda more epic,put some more romance into it too!
X-Files chapter 20 . 2/28/2006

such great story,it's a pity that it ended so , KUDOS for you.
ReadersReader85 chapter 20 . 2/21/2006
A very interesting story... I was glued to my computer until I finally finished it. Other than a few things being wrapped up too quickly in my opinion, it was a great story. I hope you plan to continue writing.
Wood Worm chapter 20 . 2/21/2006
YAY! they're all save!

Though Im a little sad that it ended so soon but... YOU're THE GREATEST!.

I love Inu-yasha'a style
Cathy Mark chapter 20 . 2/15/2006
Very nice...*clap* though the ending didn't *quite* satisfied me, I still like it alot

please write more this type if you can/
Hikari-chan chapter 20 . 2/14/2006