Reviews for All Roads Lead To Where I Always Should Have Been
Droolia chapter 28 . 7/7
I know it's been years but if you ever decide to comeback, please come back to this story first and update. It's so good!
sullivbl chapter 28 . 3/4
More More More!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
better late than never. i really liked reading this. hope you update
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 28 . 1/15/2013
love it looking forward to more
Marissa Davis chapter 28 . 5/10/2012
I loved it! Please update Rory and Tristan are so epic!
YaleAce chapter 28 . 3/22/2012
Please write more...

Secrets of the Night chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
Please please please update this story... it's so sad and sweet and it would be great to get a happy ending
open hearts catch dreams chapter 28 . 12/2/2010
I've actually read this story twice through, now, and it is still just as emotive, and fantastically well written.

I really love your take on the characters in this; you made Rory's downward spiral very real to me by going very deep into the root of it and showing the problems she was having in dealing. The story really pulls you in because of how much you see her fall apart before Tristan is even contacted. Max's pop ups to help are very believable; Paris is *very* in character, Lorelai's confusion and desperation I can easily imagine and lastly Tristan...I think he grew up, and it reads well.

In a similar way, its really interesting to see your interpretations of various characters at Chilton. Many of them have been background faces, but you've given them personalities which really makes Rory's suffering very tangible (is that bad?). It's a shame that this story doesn't give much opportunity to write the personalities of Stars Hollow, because I think you would do them very well.

Definite highlights as I read this are: Rory slapping Duncan, Rory humiliating the DuGreys at Emily's party - and Lorelai yelling at her mother about it afterwards (because that's been a long time coming - Paris telling Tristan everything and finally...One of the best Trory moments I remember reading: Rory launching herself at Tristan and them hugging - twice, coz he wouldn't let her go - in an abandoned library. Fantastic.

This has turned into a bit of an essay, but I really can't express how much I really love this story. The situations are believable, I get to read about Rory finally yelling at her grandmother, and you have a unique take on where the characters are mentally that is thought evoking and intriguing to read.

I really hope that you haven't decided to drop this, as it has been around a year since you updated. On that point, I really hope listing 'please' across the page will encourage you to return to it - or at least post something telling us how it would have ended.

Here goes: Please, please, please, please, please, please...

I hope this review motivates you enough - though I do understand that life gets in the way - and I'm now going to find your other stories.
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 5/25/2010
Wow, it's amazing so far. I cried when Rory broke down; I laughed when Rory lashed out; I was thrilled that Tristan came back if only for a little bit...all in all I really liked this story so far. Update soon.
sparrow44 chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
please update soon. :)
Brookhurst chapter 28 . 2/23/2010
I love your story! Please update!
gypsykl79 chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
So good I read the whole thing in one sitting please update soon!
Jilly chapter 28 . 10/31/2009
I found this story for the first time today. I have absolutely no idea how I missed it before. Awesome story. I read the entire thing in one sitting. I can't wait to read more.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 28 . 10/14/2009
You gotta love protective Luke.

Glad to see that you haven't abandoned the story.

Looking forward to the next update.
Curley-Q chapter 28 . 10/14/2009