Reviews for Open Up Your Mind
lizzykitty99 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
PLEASE update,love the story.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I can't say imfond of the wording of that last sentence... But this story is terrific! I love it!
Reokoe chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Absolutely outstanding! Another marvelous opening! I hope this, too, recieves an update in the near future! :D

(Even these first chapters sate my inner Raphael adoration!)
FablerPhoenix chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Ooh, I think this is thus far my favorite of your doom works. Asking you to finish it is a bit far fetched after four years, I know how that goes, but I'm just curious if you happen to remember at all if you had ideas for the future of this one. If so I'd love to know, if not, what you already have is good enough for me. Thanks.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
...OMG! Please please please post the third chapter soon, the suspense is KILLING me!
TeaLogic chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
HI! I just came across this while looking at your stories... and its good! I hope you have time to update soon!
Golden Paradise Misfit chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
I love it keep up it up. I love your stories. Please update soon.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I really wanted to read one of your stories since you left such a lovely review on one of mine, but unfortunately I know next to nothing about Detective Conan so I couldn't read a more recent one. I'm glad I found this Yu-go-oh one.

I thought the characterization was very good. Even the choice of breakfast cereal brought out aspects of each character's personality - no-nonsense nutritious wheat flakes for Alistair and sugary light hearted chocolate flavored cereal for Valon.

Raphael was great as the sort of father/older brother figure. Having sibling types to care for suits him. Even the cat liked him!

But what's this? A cliffhanger ending? Ack! What ever happened to Raphael?

Anyhow, I enjoyed it!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
;)
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
This Story is Super! Up date soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Yet another fic that's probably never going to be updated. It's a shame since it seems really interesting.
darkflower2 chapter 2 . 3/6/2006

OMG! *gets an heartattack*

you cant stop now!

please continue!

*begs on her knees*

what happenes to poor Raph-chan?