Reviews for Intertwined
ssw777 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Thank you for posting the parts of the story you did. I found the concepts to be refreshing and new in a pond of stale ideas.
dimriver chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
This is a really interesting concept. Possessing Sakura is just awesome. It seems a little odd that Anko is constantly talking to Naruto in the middle of things.
obsidian-fox chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
In canon, Naruto failed the test for the third time before being given Mizuki's opportunity. How is it this Naruto graduates with the same class?
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
What idiocy led Anko to believe she needed to leave Naruto? She'd have been better off training him, I think.
Hemi chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Se você não terminou a história não devia ter colocado como " complete"! Muita sacanagem cara!
mynameisthedoctor chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Hmm. Naruto leveled up from competent to Sue. It's a good premise so I think it begs for a remake.
TheDarkHope chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Good luck with your computer :D
Haru Inuzuka chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
This is an okay story for me so far, plz update as soon as you can!
Zack chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hey there,

you got quite a story there, i was hoping if you would try to continue writing this story... if got a writer's block or something... i could help you out if you want... but a story as good as this should be left in a cliff hanger...it is truly a great piece!
LinkOOT chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
I really must admit, this is one of my fav Naruto stories. Just the way you've changed everything around it makes it quite interesting. I especially like the whole ghost idea with Anko. I do hope though that you will eventually continue to write this story and hopefully finish it. Anyway thanks for the GREAT READ! SEE YA!
Kami of MakiThe Demon Lord chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
you got us addicted with chapter one keep writing you are good.
the grand lord of all demons chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
same message as my freind '†kami of maki† except begs you to kill guy and lee to.

they send shivers down my spine.
kami of maki chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
reads "Female!Garra" twitches for 20 seconds, throws up, tracks you garra down tells him what you wrote and gets him to go Shukaku on your sorry-ass, mother fucking self.

P.S. if you do that i will do somthing very close to what i threatened, please go with femaleHaku for i always thought he was a girl anyway and a hot one to or ANYONE else but that close to emo freak named Garra of the desert.

P.S.S oh, and i'm serious about that threat up there but you write a good fanfic so i do not want to hurt you.
Sun S. Li chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
I find such a unique story and it's wiped out like that. How sad. I hope you can find the time one day to continue this work.
animatedrose chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw! Poor Anko... poor Naruto! Hope he'll be okay. What will happen to Anko now? Will they ever see one another again? Hopefully. I love this story! Update update update!