Reviews for Seeing Double
Dreamweaver chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Loved it! It isn't finished right, can't wait for the next chapter! P.S I really loved the ending part there, with Conrad remembering Yuuri's "problem"
Cricketty chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
THIS FIC IS AMAZING! Not to mantion uniq. Never seen one like this before...-pats you on the back for your awesome imaginations-

Hehe... I can't wait to see how Conrad and Gunter gonna react to our "new" demond king...

And ohh... You should add the real demond king in this fic too... (You know the hot smexy demond king with longer hair and sharper eyes...) Cuz'.. I was wondering what happen to the king when Yuuri's body has been abducted...

Ohh.. and what happen to Yuuri? is he gonna be there when the "other yuuri" flirts with Wolf-chan?...I hope so, cuz' that makes it easier for him to notice his affection for wolf-chan -squel-

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

PS: Please make another one longer...please and thank you...
Maeyu chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Only two chapters soo far! I need more! _;
Julia-the-Great1 chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Oh, this is cute! Can't wait to read more! So write write write fast fast fast! :D
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Oh! Please finish! This is REALLY good so far!
angelinpunk chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
aw this story is so cute and sweet! i love it...update soon
Sora-Morikawa chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
D nice
sendoh11 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
this is funny, and a lttle creepy too. i mean, how can there be another yuuri, especially coming out from a mirror. anyway, please update ASAP.
Shimisaki-kun chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Damned you! You made Yuuri far too submissive! Wolfram should have been in Yuuris lap, NOT the other way around! *cries indignantly* Wolfram is the typical uke from my perspective.

Can you please tell me who's the top? I have nothing against this fic, but fics with pairings that I don't like, I have a tendncy to stop reading them. Yes, that includes the wrong seme. (semetop/dominant)

I love the fic, please don't see this as critique, more like encouragement because I love this fic so far.

Ja ne!

/ Tadashi Shimisaki
yukiislikesnow chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
cute story i like it

: )
Atsu Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
O_o does that mean there's gonna be TWO YUURI!

I mean, you put the reflection talked to Yuuri then near to the end of the chap, a completely opposite Yuuri was with Wolfram...so I'm pretty sure there are two YUURI! If it is...I'm so going to look forward for the next chap!

Maybe that was one of the reason the title 'Seeing Double'. Anyway, update soon! Really looking forward to the outcome! _
Rubydream chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
LOL! Yuuri acts quite strange! XDD HahahThere must be something wrong here, but it's quite funny! _ Please write soon? This is cute!
Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
U UPDATED! YES YES YES YES YES! oh, FINALLY, a KKM story that's been updated...ohoh, continue this and im forever in your debt...i'll do anything for you...ANYTHING, i swear...oh, your awesome...im pathetic...ill leave u alone...

ja (but i still love u!)
Dary Kyana chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Awn :3 Please update! Pretty and cute story! I can't wait
Shimisaki-kun chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
please update! It sounds really promising.

/ Tadashi Shimisaki