Reviews for Protect My Heart
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
aaw cute really liked the story
onlyIcanRULEtheWORLDlikeIdo chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
pretty good... not just pretty good great!

good job

i almost cryed
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
wow
Riana chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i stumbled upon your site by mistake wheni was searching for the song You Dont See Me. Where's chapter 2?
WithBrokenWings chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This story is very well done... It's really touching and I like it a lot. Nice job!
Ann chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
oh jeez.. i just HAD to review you're awesome story! i love your writing style.. it's perfect! :) keep it up! tk and kari foralways! yah
karipotter chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I loved that story. it was so good. if only you could publish it, but unfortunately, you can't da** it!(it really is good)
iJutsu chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Love it. Hey can you read my story? I'm short on reviews

Tital- It's to hard to manage

One shot

Pairings- Takari
emma chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
kool story it was really emotional but wikid.I think you managed to get all the emotions right WELL DONE
Says TB chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
damn. amazin fic girl. so much emotion; great use of words; just perfect actually. i know that ur probably not an active memeber anymore, but i just have to leave my mark in ur reviews - u deserve so much more. this is definately one of my favourites.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
And you write Takari fics too! Too fabulous! D You seem to have a real knack for writing stories where it's sad and sweet at the same time. Hurray for happy endings, hehehe. _~
k.BlackNightingale chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Awwwwww! SOOOOO GOOOOD! I wish I could write like you...I'm jealous now *pouts*
lozza-pilgrim chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
That was one of the best songfics I've ever read. You really know what you're talking about in your column after reading this! Keep up the good work!
Laura chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
hi um.. i am laura that is the name i was born with i really think this touchs peoples heart it makes them feel um... i am gonna make this short and sweet i think it is really nice and calming and touching me and you should make their heart be touched too.
kw3en chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
a real good tear jerker!