Reviews for Hope Raises No Dust
wonderful :)
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
What a beautifully poignant ending.
koredik chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
you're a fabulous writer. I really hope you will continue to regale us and make us dream and laugh and pant and smile like fools and many other things. bye!
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*sniffles* Beautiful. It was a good short thing. Thanks.

~ miss.
Karaii chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Short but beautiful. I loved it...this sort of Harry/Severus romance is the only one I will ever truly accept, because this rough kind of love is the only one that will ever fit them properly.

Beautiful. I loved the constant mention of 'dust' in this work...and though I'd love to read a sequel, I know it would ruin the mood this one-shot gave, so I won't complain. :D Brilliant, keep it up!
Oya chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Yes, never underestimate Severus' intelligence. I like the little slap on Harry's cheek though.

I like the angst and anger, and romance all rolled into one. Neither overwhelming the other.
Awen chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Well what can I say,

although this will never happen cauz, well Snape is really bad and Harry will never forgive him... I do like your story.
Melody of the forest chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Wow, well done. Amazing that Harry wanted to be with Severus without knowing the reason why he killed Dumbledore. I think that's a good thing, because your story is different than the others. It's original and it ended where it should.

Keep on writing.

Hermelien
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Wow, very good! Amazing that Harry melted into Severus without even knowing if he was guilty or innocent of Dumbledore's death. And the end was very possible, I can see Harry running away from all those obligations post war.

Amanda
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
"And that was with my shoes on!"-Dan Fielding, _Night Court_, during an accident with an elevator involving such a kiss. Nice story. Progresses nicely and ends right where it should.

I look forward to reading more of your writing.