Reviews for Lost For Words
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Like I've said before, I adore Mute!Ron. This one-shot is sad yet it's something that could have happened, and it's something I couldn't look away from. I even started tearing up at the end, when Harry finally spoke to stop Ron from leaving.
I also like seeing the Harry/Ron friendship through Hermione's eyes... it was beautiful.
Well done!
Gabby22658 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I really love your ron mute stories!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Speechless, this was a beautiful story.

Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Wow! So many parallel universes in your stories, i feel like every time you write a story you are creating a new a completely new ending to the Harry Potter series and it all unfolds with a twist! thanks for sharing!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love this. You've characterised them both perfectly; I can definitely see harry reacting like that, and Ron's frustration was very believable. Great job!
WriterJace chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love this!
A great story with a wonderful ending.
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
redbull07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
this made me cry...so perfect!
celestiallight4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I don't know why I have never commented in your stories, I feel ashame because you are my fave author, so I'm going to leave a comment in every story I have read of yours.

This was simple heartbreaking, I don't know how you do it but, the setting, everything they were doing was so simple but at the end turn so sad. You are good, and I'm horrible explaining myself. Especially in english.
sarai-sama chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was simply beautiful... there are few stories that i've read where I've even been tempted to cry... This one had me nearly bawling... it was a beautiful portrait of Ron and Harry's friendship... thank you for writing it.
shocfix chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Goodness - can you imagine if you hadn't posted this at The Annoying Place?

They may not recognise a Ron if they tripped over one, but I would have had no one to lean on when Benedick was covered in paint!

I would have fallen over!

*squish*
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Amazing story, loved the build up and dramatic memory, nice!

:D
TimeIsGalleons chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh my goodness, I almost cried. That was a creative way to go about things. Very poignant.
Neeecole66 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow this was an awesome story it was so sad I was almost crying as I read it well done on an awesome story
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
wonderfull really really great!