Reviews for Human Interest fan chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
Another nightmare I reckon.

Phew, it's not a nightmare.

Poor Ennis.

Oh no. Liz feels for Jack.

Oh no... fan chapter 12 . 10/7/2006
Oh no, and Jack is gonna try get to Ennis as quick as he can.

*smiles at scene* fan chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Oh *. Liz is being watched.

Phew, it's only Jack and Ennis.

Definitly damn straight.

LOL! Yep, wonder what Liz would say if that happened? fan chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
Poor Ennis.

He's been having it more frequently cause that man is in town!

Oh *. I bet that man's been to the ranch!

I actually thought that Jack was telling the truth then.

Oh no.

Phew. I thought that there was some other writing on it! fan chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Shows that he is happy to talk around Liz yet isn't around the people of the town that much.

*jaw drops also* Over a..a..MILLION?

*follows to see what Ennis means bout this bloke*

If that guy don't watch it, Ennis is gonna deck him one! The cheek to speak like that!

Oh no. If that guy tries anything, and succeeds, the other is sure to die from heartbreak.

Now we just gotta wait for Ennis to show up and sock that guy one!

piruekips chapter 25 . 10/4/2006
It was a great story! I loved reading it! fan chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
Caught out! Wonder what Ennis will do.

Not very different, but nice.

Ennis must have almost had a heart attack when Jack fell! fan chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
I will never say you never give us nothing cause you gave us this story :)

Liz, turn and move now!

Nicely written! fan chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
Yeah, better get up to get the coffee, lol.

Las Vegas! Luck ducks!

It is nice how girls still call their dad 'Daddy' despite their age. fan chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
*smiles at Ennis's movements*

Lol. Poor Ennis.

Liz, be glad that Ennis wasn't there with you two.

And this is that Labour Day incident right?

Jack was drunk! fan chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
*looks at ring* Wow.

Oh my...*is still giggling ver the 'wedding'.

Oh no, here's one who doesn't take too kindly to Jack and Ennis.

Woah! She been on the ranch too long! Lol. fan chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
*smiles at scene*

*giggles* No you won't. Jack'll be the death of ya instead.

Oh no, Ennis' own horse...

Phew, not Ennis' but his own daughter, still...

Judging by what i know of Lizzie, you better run for the hills now Ennis. fan chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Poor Ennis. Trying to sleep and Jack's gotta tell him that.

Liz, if you want to get on the good side of Ennis don't 'tuck titbits way' for later.

Oh no...

That means doing everything with them on the ranch! She's going to find it different from the city! fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Better not run into Ennis then.

Careful, you're treading on thin ice here.

*is grinning*
aajjtt chapter 25 . 9/25/2006
Well, that story got me good. Spent the better part of the weekend ignoring the phone and staring at the screen devouring it from ch 1 to 25. Some laughing out loud, a few gasps, and a more than a few choke-ups. Particularly liked the Jack-goes-back-to-Childress scenes and its fall-out. You are masterful at building tension. One thing I can't wrap my head around is the use of the term "husband" in gay male unions. To me it always implies the other partner is "wife". Maybe I'll get used to it, the same as using the label ""queer", which once horrify me. I say this as a gay male who is of Jack/Ennis' vintage, rural raised, albeit in another country (Canada (B.C.)). I can't believe I'm so into these stories, they tap into something pretty deep. Also can't believe how GOOD so many of these stories are too, and how much time you writers must spend on them. My heartfelt thanks. Oh, and the wedding present? How about commissioning the town artist to do a portrait of the two of them together, perhaps one standing behind the other, with his hand on the other's shoulder?
779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »