Reviews for Human Interest
Sinceslicedbread chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Oh how many ways did this chapter touch my heart?

"You're my new hero Jack." ...and so say all of us; what a life lesson to behold. Followed by, "ain't no big deal, it's just ...well. Ennis calls me that. It's just for him." How strong was that tug on my heartstrings?

I'm still wiping the tear of laughter from my left eye, now I know the whole "Jack punching Ennis at the fair" story.
I've only just caught my breath after those heartfelt goodnight kisses too.
My favourite chapter so far.

Four.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Now that's what I call a story flip! Everything in the garden was rosy, until the serpent of blind prejudice slithered in. Reality is never far away...it would seem.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
My cup runneth over with love for Ennis right now. He ain't right, but he ain't wrong neither.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Well I will surely "make time" for this tale. Loved the first chapter, can't wait to read more, much more.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
Wow. You are an amazing author. I read this whole thing in two days. Could hardly put it down, so to speak.
8annie81 chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
Asdfghjkl I don't know.
Maybe some nice whiskey, um.
8annie81 chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Ah Sweet Sherlock reference
Espelth? How do you even say that? Whatever. Liz is the bees knees
8annie81 chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I looked up at the board while reading this. I was having enough trouble fighting back the inhuman squeaks. My substitute teachers name was *Squeeeeal*
And then I got to the end! this is based on a true story! *Squeeeeeeeeeeeal*
8annie81 chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
Reading this just repeating Badass over and over and then with the the empty gun.
*inhuman sound only a fangirl can make*
I love it
8annie81 chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
:'(
8annie81 chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
OMG just. X'D
8annie81 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Nope I can't comment intelligently here.
8annie81 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
*Drives up to window*
I'd like to order a Jack Twist with a side of Ennis Del Mar dipped in some Liz the reporter please? I can't get enough of these three.
8annie81 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
"You're corruptin' me, city gal. Next thing y'know I'll be wearing the damn pink frills and makeup, too."
Liz smiled. "I'd pay money to see that, Ennis."

He smirked at her. "How much? I got my eye on a new saddle."

There aren't words to describe the inhuman squeak/squeal/choke that erupted from me after I read this. And there certainly aren't words to describe how much more intensely I enjoyed this chapter going foreward.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I know from personal experience on this one :( you don't get used to it. Someone you've known for a while suddenly speaks up and you're just crushed or pissed off.
Can I just hug these guys?
777 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »