Reviews for Human Interest
8annie81 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oh god if Ennis ever met a drag queen...I'd die.
If also like to hear about Ennis getting punched at the fair. Mwahaha. I like Lizzieh!
8annie81 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This is just so badass.
Ennis. Man. Ennis.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ennis's such a cutie. All gruff and tough. You write these two so well and I even liked Bill and the reporter. It kicks ass that you named their ranch brokeback.
Mych0ice chapter 25 . 10/11/2013
This was a wonderful story... I really enjoyed reading it...
wsm021 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I have no idea where this is going but I'm pretty hooked.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I just watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time last night and I loved it but also hated how it ended so when I was finished I came straight to fanfiction to cheer myself up with what could of been lol and this story was just what I was looking for it's fantastic well done
Anna Rider chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I feel so bad for Liz. I hope she gets her man someday as well.
Anna Rider chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
"He told me that he loves you somethin' fierce."

I just love that so much. More than I thought I would. This just really boost up the relationship between Jack and Ennis.

I love how there are teasing comebacks, funny comments, dark scenes, and parts where the readers can't help but smile. You're an amazing writer. Keep it up.
Kayden chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
perfect.
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
You can repair hats?! Haha, I know this seems silly, but I was shocked by the idea that one could repair a hat. Oh dear...
a madlori fan chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
The steers that're making so much money for Jack and Ennis through stud fees? That'd be quite a trick, since a steer is a castrated bull. The word you want is bull, not steer.

I'm reading this story for like the 4th time now. It's a good 'un!
mollrat chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Your story was well-written and kept me hooked the entire time. I liked how you explored the characters without feeling like you were going out of character. The romance was so sweet and tender and not too cheesy like some other fanfiction stories are. I have started reading the sequel and I'm just as enthralled as I was with the original.
NawelKim chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
Finally it took me three more days to finish it! This is the first BBM fic I've read and I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story! It did my heart good to read this alternative story depicting Ennis and Jack's life together! Off to read the sequel straight away.. Thank you again!
NawelKim chapter 18 . 9/30/2012

I don't know what else to say except NO!
Things are going from bad to worse! Jack is in hospital! TwT This situation is so sad!

I've been reading your fic for a few days, and I really love it! Hopefully I'll finish it tonight!
NawelKim chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Here we are! As I feared, something BAD happened! Aaah! Jack fuckin' Twist what have you done?!
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »