Reviews for Human Interest
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I just watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time last night and I loved it but also hated how it ended so when I was finished I came straight to fanfiction to cheer myself up with what could of been lol and this story was just what I was looking for it's fantastic well done
Anna Rider chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I feel so bad for Liz. I hope she gets her man someday as well.
Anna Rider chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
"He told me that he loves you somethin' fierce."

I just love that so much. More than I thought I would. This just really boost up the relationship between Jack and Ennis.

I love how there are teasing comebacks, funny comments, dark scenes, and parts where the readers can't help but smile. You're an amazing writer. Keep it up.
Kayden chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
perfect.
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
You can repair hats?! Haha, I know this seems silly, but I was shocked by the idea that one could repair a hat. Oh dear...
a madlori fan chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
The steers that're making so much money for Jack and Ennis through stud fees? That'd be quite a trick, since a steer is a castrated bull. The word you want is bull, not steer.

I'm reading this story for like the 4th time now. It's a good 'un!
mollrat chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Your story was well-written and kept me hooked the entire time. I liked how you explored the characters without feeling like you were going out of character. The romance was so sweet and tender and not too cheesy like some other fanfiction stories are. I have started reading the sequel and I'm just as enthralled as I was with the original.
NawelKim chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
Finally it took me three more days to finish it! This is the first BBM fic I've read and I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story! It did my heart good to read this alternative story depicting Ennis and Jack's life together! Off to read the sequel straight away.. Thank you again!
NawelKim chapter 18 . 9/30/2012

I don't know what else to say except NO!
Things are going from bad to worse! Jack is in hospital! TwT This situation is so sad!

I've been reading your fic for a few days, and I really love it! Hopefully I'll finish it tonight!
NawelKim chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Here we are! As I feared, something BAD happened! Aaah! Jack fuckin' Twist what have you done?!
NawelKim chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
I thought you were going to kill Jack! Well, maybe not kill him but I felt like something REALLY bad was about to happen for Ennis & Jack couple! Was so stressed reading this chapter!
This is my first review, since I've read the first twelve chapters in french (translation by Rafael83).. Think I'm going to read it again from the beginning, cos it seems like the translation is not faithful to your work! :s
I really love your story and I can't wait to read what is going to happen from now on!
KayMoon24 chapter 25 . 9/14/2012
Oh my freaking God, this was the most beautiful story I've read in a very, very long time. Thank you. So much. Just. Thank you.
FeliciaRosekrans chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
I've been reading almost non-stop for the past two days. I'm in love with your story! It's wonderful and I wish the original had turned out more like this. Although, I can definitely respect the story that Proulx needed to tell.

As for the "Where's this going?" question that someone asked...I am so happy to hear you say, "nowhere". That's great! I completely understand the Little House analogy and I love it! To me, sometimes it's just nice to read about the ups and downs and ins and outs of character's lives. No definitive ending is necessary. Neither is it important to be on the road to the end of the story as soon as you begin it. In my opinion, that is.

Anyway, sorry to babble, just wanted to say that I'm enjoying this so much and hope it goes on and on!

:o) Felicia
Miyavi Honey chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
You are my HERO! I love you so much for this! FOR ALL OF THESE! Thank you!
avatar2012 chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
Very well- written story! Perfect amount of angst! Good job!
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »