Reviews for Human Interest
Aya Scythe chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
OMG, I think I just fell in love with your story... _

It's one of the few AUs that are convincing and don't clash too much with the actual story. Some BBM-AU already made me think "no way, they would *never* do this or say that and it would *never, EVER* be like that". You, however, made the setting believable without being all too corny or twisting the characters.

I love the way you picture Ennis' and Jacks relationship. It's subtle and careful in public, but warm and loving in private - I think, if they'd ever gotten a chance like that in the book, they would've been *exactly* like how you described it. Ennis' protectivness is so touching and his awkward tries to show affection towards Jack are truly adorable! *sighs*

Keep up with the great work! And I totally have to agree with Liz: puh-lease, can I live there?

PS: While reading this, I listened to Staind's "So far away" and I think the lyrics match your story perfectly!
The Stunning Lies of Lullabies chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
I swear, you really reminded me that writing is an art form. I got so into it, I swear, my little nasally-ass north eastern accent went away and all my mississippi kin got shocked when I talked to them on the phone like I had grown up in their house. They all had a good laugh on that and it still brings a smile to everyone's face when I say y'all. You really, in an indirect way brought me a little closer to my family, cause we talked an talked for hours after that laugh. Man, you truly brought this little alternate universe alive for me, I thought I was gonna hate Liz (my mind was screaming MARY SUE! MARY SUE!) but you really proved me wrong. This story is FANTASTIC! PLEASE update soon!
Skull Bearer chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
I really do have a weak spot for happy endings don't I? Well, I like this fic a lot, it's sweet and funny and Liz isn't a Mary-Sue (thank the darkstars).

Please update this soon.

You're on my favouries list.

Skull Bearer.
beatrixitiy chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Really good-I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nyaru chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
this is amazing! and there's more to come right?
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I just saw this movie for the first time today. jesus, its good, but so dam sad. I'd like to imagine that it really ended the way you picture it. Nice job, keep going. This needs to be finished.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
i love this fic! it's way happier than the movie, which i just saw today!
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
aw...I wish the movie ended this way...so cute, so sweet
Jessymama chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Can't wait to read more! Keep updating! Love it, love it, love it.
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oh. This was so cute i signed in on an old screen name to say so. Nice writing.
Bisexual Pygmy chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
thank you, I am the first of my friends to go see this movie and i didn't expect it to be so sad. It upset me enough that i probably won't sleep tonight, but this fic helped aleviate that a bit
Mikhyel chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Wonderful fic, I love how the characters are so IC, and you even get the speech right - and writing dialect without it seeming overly contrived is HARD, so I'm impressed. This is the first fic I've read in this fandom, and it makes me hopeful for the rest! _
Alerdyn chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
This IS the sweetest fiction I've read!

You have an amazing feel for the characters! I can't wait to read more!
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I check back often for more of this, and what a treat to see more! I'm greedy, so I'll nag you: MORE! Though I'm wondering if something bad will happen yet, and the mention of what happened back in Wyoming is foreshadowing...~HR
Frek chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Wow, another great chapter! I really love the way you've fit liz into the story so well, normally i really dont like when people add characters to fandoms, but you've done such an amazing job with this fic. Thank you so much for the update and I'm on pins and needles waiting for more!

The One and Only