Reviews for Human Interest
Orchie chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
I must say, this is the first BBM fic I've ever read, and it's inspired me to read more! I found you at wranglers on LJ, and bookmarked this site so I could keep up!

Your fic is just so... lovely! I cannot stop grinning as I read it, and it makes my heart so... happy? I'm not quite sure, but it's wonderful.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read the next chapters!

PS- Thank you for the smut! :)
Pyro chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Love this story! I can't wait to see if Liz acually works up the nerve to say something.
amber24-03 chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
I had to catch up so I'm a little late on the reviews, but I've just gotta say that I'm in love with this story ... You're doing such a great job at writing the language and characters, especially Jack.

I can't wait for another update, and am so glad that you update often. Can't wait to see what ya got next. Keep up the great work!
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
aw...funny, cute and sexy. one hell of a chapter. keep 'em comin. this is really how I'm going to pretend the movie ended.
Junior Del Mar chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Oh, thanks for the present! This was so well written and you rock, just rock.

I especially liked the part where Lizzie caught the glimpse. "I should be watching this. This is private. I'm intruding. I can't believe I'm... God, that's hot." Hee hee.
awesomepossum chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
This chapter was so sweet! I love the interaction between Ennis and his daughter, and even the unrestricted way she approaches Liz seems rather characteristic, even though we don't get to see much of Junior's character. Nicely done!

xoxo~awesomepossum~
kates528 chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Oh. My. God.

I'd give you the pulitzer prize if i could!

You're story is absoutly AMAZINg!

I have to admit, i tend to stay towars the M rated stories (cause i like smutty stories...hehe) but i saw yours and the summery intrigued me. I just spent the last hour reading chapters 1-6. Ive had a horrible day, and for the past hour, Ive been grinning the entire time! Thanks so much for writing this. The whole time, I could picture Jake and Heath, in their forties, really acting and talking like this. You're awesome! Cant wait for the next chapter!

-k
LitJunkie chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
I didn't see the movie yet, but I adore your story - you made me want to go visit that ranch myself.. it's an amazing story you got here.
Regina Halliwell chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Excellent story, please update again soon!
Aya Scythe chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
OMG, I think I just fell in love with your story... _

It's one of the few AUs that are convincing and don't clash too much with the actual story. Some BBM-AU already made me think "no way, they would *never* do this or say that and it would *never, EVER* be like that". You, however, made the setting believable without being all too corny or twisting the characters.

I love the way you picture Ennis' and Jacks relationship. It's subtle and careful in public, but warm and loving in private - I think, if they'd ever gotten a chance like that in the book, they would've been *exactly* like how you described it. Ennis' protectivness is so touching and his awkward tries to show affection towards Jack are truly adorable! *sighs*

Keep up with the great work! And I totally have to agree with Liz: puh-lease, can I live there?

PS: While reading this, I listened to Staind's "So far away" and I think the lyrics match your story perfectly!
The Stunning Lies of Lullabies chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
I swear, you really reminded me that writing is an art form. I got so into it, I swear, my little nasally-ass north eastern accent went away and all my mississippi kin got shocked when I talked to them on the phone like I had grown up in their house. They all had a good laugh on that and it still brings a smile to everyone's face when I say y'all. You really, in an indirect way brought me a little closer to my family, cause we talked an talked for hours after that laugh. Man, you truly brought this little alternate universe alive for me, I thought I was gonna hate Liz (my mind was screaming MARY SUE! MARY SUE!) but you really proved me wrong. This story is FANTASTIC! PLEASE update soon!
Skull Bearer chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
I really do have a weak spot for happy endings don't I? Well, I like this fic a lot, it's sweet and funny and Liz isn't a Mary-Sue (thank the darkstars).

Please update this soon.

You're on my favouries list.

Skull Bearer.
beatrixitiy chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Really good-I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nyaru chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
this is amazing! and there's more to come right?
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I just saw this movie for the first time today. jesus, its good, but so dam sad. I'd like to imagine that it really ended the way you picture it. Nice job, keep going. This needs to be finished.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »