Reviews for The Incidentals
This is so sweet. It made me happy. And oh my gosh that part where he had mixed up the words when he was little - incestuous, and arsonist, and all that - I was laughing so hard!
Chocoron chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
SolsticeMuse, I am a little late on this. But, this was beautiful. Really really well written. I love how you get the two characters so well, especially Hermione's inner tumblings with respect to Ron over the years. I wish you continue to write till HP belongs in our hearts, which will be years, if not forever. I love your ron and hermione, they are as close to book perfection as I can hope for them to be. AND, I loved your most recent update as well. You are one of those few people who write absolutely brilliant dialogue between the two. Its sometimes easier to write about emotions, but to write believable dialogue is so hard. And you are spot on. Here, and in the other story as well :)
Kara chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is such a good story. I especially like the middle bit, where Ron is talking about tripping over his words. "I told people I couldn't do things with my sister because she was incestuous." Genius!

Has it ever occured to you how ironic it is that you made FRED lose a twin in the war? You must be a better seer than Sybil, because that's scary close.
The Bagel of Justice chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Haha about the torturing thing. No, I loved it.
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved it. Amazing one-shot

I especially liked the one about Ron's anecdote, lol

Bye!
shocfix chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
\/\ a confident ginger Tom who has just returned from a night on the prowl and is settling down for a well-earned rest.

Ha! Not a dog!
akaccino chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Aw! I think I could make a big plush teddy bear with all this fluff! But I loved every second of it )

I just realised how much I really like your stories from Hermione's POV. I mean- I just love when she is turned on by Ron! Heehee- Turned on by Ron. P

*is amused*
Ramzes chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
A great story!
Lonelyflutterby chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Not fair! I love Arthur and Fred can not live without a twin. I still love the story I'm just letting you know that the world you set up for Ron and Hermione is not possible simply because I said so!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Well, yes, this was a little sappy, but not sickeningly so. I have to tell you that the first part was my favorite-protective!Ron is my favorite Ron, and I love the way he treats people when he thinks no one is paying attention. This was a lovely fic.
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I'm glad you don't ALWAYS torture them! Lol! This was really sweet. I liked it a lot, especially with it from Hermione's point of view. I loved the story Ron shared about his past, and then Hermione's sudden fixation on long syllable words coming from Ron's mouth. You can tell it's her when things like that happen! And then when Harry was semi-awake making fun of Ron's past...it was so utterly cute! Gah Solstice, you are amazing! You can write tons of stories with completely different genres and brilliant plots spectacularly! I'm so jealous! If you were to ever write a book of your own creation, I bet you would succeed quickly! You are an awesome author, so I would say go for it!
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
aww... ! that was so cute! aww... i love it!
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow! Romantic but not sickening! I love the second bit and the third and the first was great too now you mention it! I loved Hermione's thought; see yous in my dreams, wanting to get her signals across first. Harry's commemnt too; why did he and Ginny go travelling together? You said they were doomed because Harry wasn't brotherly enough. Anyway amazing! I loved Hermione point of view in this story! This is definately one of my top five Ron/Hermione fics! Well Done!
venatianwings chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
work!
BizzBee chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow, this was a really well written story, well done! Seeing Hermione's POV as teenagers, before The Herbology Lesson; seeing them whilst hunting Horcruxes; seeing Ron and Hermione after the war ... it was all put together very well. I think my favourite part was the second one, it was so nice! I think I'm gonna add this to my favourite stories list, actually.