Reviews for Home Again
Dramione13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is really good!
iluvprongsie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
i loved it!

it was different and very well written...

fantastic story! write more!

cheers

iluvprongsie*
HPfan321 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
it was good, keep writing more HP stories
AJ Lilly chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow...this is a very powerful fanfic. one of the most powerful and moving that i've read in a long time. i needed damn tissues for this one!

way to go for making me cry!

very good fanfiction. please keep writing.
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
aw... that was so sweet!
kmsutton92 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That was amazing. So sad, yet so sweet. I like that it didn't get too descriptive, and the writing style was brilliant, I could really see everything, wonderful use of imagery. The fact that it's a Harry/Ginny story just makes it even better, as they're my favorite couple. This is definately going on my favorites.
Whitney chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Oh my gosh! That was excellent! Do you have anymore work like that? Please tell me you do! Please! If you do email me plz! Thanks! And once again that was amazing(that short story was better than the WHOLE 4th book) lol LOVED IT!
Rosemary Tyhme chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
WooHoo! You rock! Keep it coming.

Yours

Rosie
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
So sweet and so sad. It was really good. I enjoyed reading this story.
blue whale chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
aw :)
harrypotterfreak731 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
REally good! I like how it changes point-of-view so much! Are you going to continue? This would make a great story!

~Anna~
catch me if u can chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i love this story... and the fact that you tell it so well from both sides is also amazing i love the passion and fire you put into the piece... you've 2 have made a wonderful piece of work good job :D

did one write the part of Harry and the other Ginny?
xxpoeticxtragedyxx chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
wow...that's all i can say...wow...
joey-jordison11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
wow. just... wow. That story was awesome. so beautiful... i felt like that once. My girlfriend went over seas, after we got out of 12th grade. I didnt see her for a year.
Alethea Weasley chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Thank you so much. This was simply brilliant and amazingly beautiful. Me and my boyfriend live in two different countries and we only see each other like four times a year. You have no idea (ops, you obviously DO) how hard that is. I miss him so bad. Hopefully we'll find a way to be together. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved this. You made me cry but it was worth it. LOL. Keep writing. This place needs more good H/G stories.