Reviews for Moogles Gone Wild II: The Legacy Continues
LauriumNox chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Mwhaha! Kuja must come back! And Link..Kain cred me out.. But Kujja~ And his revealing.. and hair! I've read (and sat at my computer all day) The first story and I must have more~...-runs around in circles thinking of Kuja-
Dalton chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey I just wanted to let you I have enjoyed reading your Moogles Gone Wild stories but found a small story error in MGWII. You stated how Cloud was pissed about his buster sword being rusty after leaving it in the ground at the cliff as a momento to Aeris' death. That is infact a marker of 1st class SOLDIER Zack Fair's death, after he was gunned down at that cliff area saving Cloud. Cloud does still have a better Buster sword, the one that comes apart into multiple blades, the one there is the one he used for a while and belonged to Zack, who got it from 1st class SOLDIER Angael as in FF7CC. Just a fun little bit of FF7 trivia for you. Keep on writing fics, because yours are funny and awsome!
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE, I've read Moogles gone wild 1 and I loved it. This looks promising too. And bring back Dante and Link, please. Oh, don't forget about Sesshomaru, I'll LOVE to see him piss off (introduce evil laught).
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I vote for the wild moogles to make their appearance... yeah... and Legolas. Legolas with the wild moogles.
One Winged Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
WAZUP? Dante must return! Yes, he IS very sexy, xD Anyhoo, I loved reading the first one, so hurry up and update, pretty-please?
nightmareshinigami chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
It's fucking funny! xD

Keep up writing 'kay...?
Comet chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I think the story is great and I loved the first one. Also if it is not to much trouble could you bring Kuja, Dante, And kain back they were the best. Especially whith the limbless monty pithon "Satan"
Tishannia chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Haha. I just read the first series and now this chapter tonight *shame on me D* and I must say hun... You truly have some sort of imagination. xD

Loving this so far! *hugz*
AdabA chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Published: 01-19-06!

no, are you going to finish. Must read more!
Sephirothfan2006 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
... CONTINUE! Dunno why
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
yay~~ more insanity added to this world XD wait a minutes.. Kadaj isn't 15! he can't be~! he CAN'T BE~~! HE'S 19~~ HE HAS TO BE~!:: sob:: btw, i read Moogles Gone WILD (the first one) but didn't wanted to review until i read EVERYTHING. unfortunatly, i am such a friggin' slow reader, so it kidna..took..me..a.. while.. . and yeah, Dante's hot, so i guess i vote him in.. but what about his brother(twin) Vergil? i think it'll be interesting to see what they'll do to each other if they meet... NOT IN SHOUNEN-AI SENSE~! (even tho my friend keeps sending me piccies and trying to get me high on it.. and i'm sadden to say that she's suceeding... .) but yes.. that's all i'd like to say... o and also, could u PLZ put some of the past characters in? plz? i thought ur first one was excellent with all the character cross-over (and i luv the OOC usage that u use in ur fanfic :: thumbs up ::)

BYEBYE~~! . KEEP WRITTING~
Lady-FFVII chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Yesh we need more madness add the link master come on... lol yeh i love these they make laugh so much and the oero obsessed sephiroth is nice touch
SWALLOWYOURSOUL chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Lay off comp talk. But, good story, CONTINUE!
StormyNights7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
OMG! u have to continue! i love this story iam like obseessed with it!...yeah bring the other characters in the are funny and cute as a button! i just drank 3 coffees from starbucks and i cant stop twitching soo can u update for me please *gives best twitching puppy dogs eyes*_
Matty chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hands up who likes the story

*Everyone in the whole world puts hand up*