Reviews for Rise of Samurai
Lyther chapter 8 . 11/6
I have to say I came across this fic by chance and have been astonished I haven't come across it before, its amazing and really engaging.

Its a shame it seems to be on a rather long hiatus but if you do pick it up again please let me know.

volosaraptor chapter 8 . 3/28
Fantastic story i defo think its about time keitaro got some respect and i think motoko is the perfect match for him. I just have one question why has it been soo long since the last update have u discontinued it or just carnt be arsed i hope to c an update soon keep up the gd work
chronodekar chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Most people probably give reviews for the story.

I usually do.

But today, I just want to congratulate the author for the current word-count this story has. It's at 29,999 !

dark kronus chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
hey randomly found this fic and i loved it wondering if you could tell me how it end since it seems you never get to finish this if not good fic
0208 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
i hope you will upload this one since it is realy ntresting and how some clans came to be in LH univers.
spedclass chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
hazel chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
-omg, cheesy..

-tell the soldiers they look like "poker chips"!
hazel chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
-spelling errors

-lol, poker chips? *snorts*
HarimaHige chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Whats wrong? You cant stop this story.

Please continue.
Jackal Antern XIII chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
hey, gret storyline, i don't think that Keitaro would be that amorous* after taking the draught, the lengthened time to take affect could be attributed to his immortality, but his character would at least fight the drug. but i am one to dwell on the negative, so if that is all i have against it, you decide.

i am personally greatful for the information you used, and for explaining said information.
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
Love the story, but has it been abandoned completely? Or is it on its way to Vaporware staus?
MotokoUrashima chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
perhaps you have forgotten, but you have not updated in 418 days; this pisses me off. I know school can be a pain, but you have a duty to update your story. I demand an update or I shall send my legion of ninja to force you to dig your own grave, before filling it with venomous snakes and then forcing you to barry yourself alive.
Krimzonrayne chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
A pity there's no more... I was starting to get into it too
sirslipzalot chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
I have very much enjoyed your story. Please pick this story back up, as I have seen you let it go. Thank you for a wonderful read.
blitzkrieg8676 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
...whoa keitaro has...really changed...