Reviews for Snowbound
Evil Illusions chapter 1 . 7/15
Beautifully written. Very ethereal and haunting.
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 1 . 3/8
This is amazing
NS chapter 1 . 1/29
I seriously cried. This was such a wonderfully unexpected ending. My poor heart! I loved this story. The build up was great, the intrigue kept me guessing on what would happen next and you still kept it so exciting! So sweet and tragic. 3
reviyantielv chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
i really like this story! hope you can continue.. i want to know if they can meet again..
bucitosentubebida chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Damn...I run out of words... this was sublime...
I'm so glad I have run into this story!
blackacess chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Wow. Just wow. What an ending as well!
parasseuse.amour chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Beautifully written, well done. I cried throughout the story. I wish there was an epilogue for this though ))': but I am satisfied.
x3PokkiTan chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Oh Gosh! Tears literally falling out from my eyes the moment he disappeared. Why?! *Sniff* man this gotta be one of the best stories I've read so far. Plz make a sequel or something like that. It just can't be left with such ending :,,,c
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
hey there; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Ms.Chaser chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is by far one of the besets I have read on here- you could seriously publish this as a short story! You're an amazing writer and I'm glad you published such a wonderful, bittersweet story about Rin and Sesshomaru!
Inescapable Void chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Beautifully written.
KClaughs chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I don't have much too say because my mind is so fuddled and I can't stop crying, but this was beautiful. I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did, but it was so beautiful in its love and pain and the promise of a love to come again. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Marvellous.
Princess Jalice chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh. My. God. *slow clap*. I feel like dying right now. So. Amazing. Way. Too. Amazing. Thank you for writing such a magnificent story.