Reviews for Death's Kiss
The Sand Assassin chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love this movie too. Loved it since I watched for the first time years ago. I also watched it again yesterday with my mum. I do like how you made the ending, I thought that it was how the movie should'v ended as well. I like a little death in my movies.
I think your spelling of the name is correct.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was sad but also really good!
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this is REALLY cool! i love it! if you're interested in this kinda thing, you should read my fic, Touch of the Dead. your story reminded me of the last chapter i wrote. anyhow, great job! its really nice to find a Bros. Grimm fic that's well-written and not slash or Grimcest.
Castle Builder chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
YOU TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BADY PERSON! YOU-YOU...GRIMM KILLER! YOU SHOULD BE HUNG! THAT'S THE MOST MORBID THING I'VE EVER READ! HMM, WHO KNOWS I MAY NEVER LAUGH AGAIN!
Haley of the Highlands chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING? THIS IS EVIL!
Fyrre Sprite chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was pretty good. It deffinantly would of made a good alternate ending for the actual movie.

-Fyrre Sprite
brilliant disguise chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ah...I liked this a lot. It was sad, that's true, I love Jake! But it was just so well-written, so refreshing, that I simply enjoyed it very, very much.

Thank you: not for killing my lovely Jake, but for writing a truly wonderful piece. (:

-Allie-
The Lazy Straitjackit chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Most excellent. I only saw the film last night (which resulted in some odd dreams, let me tell you), but my first thought at the end was "What if it wasn't true love?" And now I have your answer. Cool. D

Very well written, it kept in tone with the film... Bravo. When I'm not so lazy, this is going in my favourites list. D
Molli Rhene Harper chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
wha!

I almost started crying!*sniff sniff*

but...I did like it.
Talliver chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
O_O How...horrible. Not the writing, the writing was great. And the charactization was good, especially for Jacob. It's just so...sad. T_T I feel the most sorry for Cavaldi, actually. Poor little torture expert...
artemiis chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
an al togehter moving peice. i honestly had no idea someone loved this quirky creepy film as much as i did.

more power to u
BohemianAngel716 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Wow! Great story! You are so great with Jacob and Will's emotions!lol. And this is coming from someone who is acually related to the Grimms! lol. Anyway, I bet my great-great-great (or something like that)granddad Jacob would be proud!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Sad ending, but very well written. Couldn't help but like it a lot. Look forward to seeing the sequel to the movie you mentioned in the beginning. The only spelling I've seen that's different is Angelika. It's spelled that way in the scene selection page in the DVD.

Thanks for a great read!
Mercury Bohemian chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hey, this story was beautifully written, so poignant and perfect. The flashback was really powerful in adding another dimension, and I thought the way you suggested everything about the true love but didn't really say much. It was absolutely wonderful. As for the characters' names, the correct spellings in the movie are Jacob, Wilhelm, and Angelika. The correct spelling of Jake's name historically, though is Jakob. So either one really works (the rest are the same in real life...even though Angelika didn't really exist...but, yeah). I hope that helps! Once again, great story.

~Mercury Bohemian