Reviews for Vercetti's Pet
Vanessa chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Love love loved it! You should continue writing.
Vanessa chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
You're awesome. I love how Tommy is developing a soft side for Char. Amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Good job
Zaara the black chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
This is my first time really reading this story and i like it man. The last part was a bit crazy, but crazy is what Makes GTA: Vice city.
TheNextTitan chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
AW, LOVED IT!
TheNextTitan chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Like it :D
Sycra chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
loved this fic...the thought of Tommy bein a dad is kinda sweet to me and loved the bit where Robina talks to Moda about Pepes Cojones.

oh yeah and i just wanna thank u for puttin Claude Speed in this fic. Moda and Claude? nice possible pairing!

im off to read da other "volume" now! great story one of ma faves!
laZardo chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
And it's Sprunk not Sprite, you. XD
laZardo chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
I'm reading this as the prequel to the Daughter of the Don and I must say I'm very impressed with your knowledge of the Vice City series (and even the radio stations).

From the point I'm currently reading at, though, I'm kinda hankering for some violence (because C'mon, it's VC.) That and the chapters seem quite short. But I'm guessing I'll definitely get a nice slice of violence later on though.

Good work. :)
poopynomitron chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
this my first review and all... in the part where tommy siad Mercede's mistake, it should actually be Mercedes's mistake(its a common grammer problem)
3Alexandra3 chapter 14 . 2/8/2006
This chapter is great!

i found it very ammusing, cant wait for the next.

Take care x
straightevil89 chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
I love this chapter, like I laughed the whole way through
3Alexandra3 chapter 13 . 2/7/2006
Another great chapter yet again!

I love this story line, keep up the awsome work.
jarno007 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
continu its a greath story
Xephon chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
Another satisfying chapter! You're right, that Haitian comment was really funny! P Keep it up, looking forward to the next chapter.

~Have a Nice Day