Reviews for Scar Tissue
Anora chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
*sniffs* Poor Dean... Great job on his perspective by the way. Very in character.
faith and justice chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This was an awesome fic. The writing was incredible, and i like how you added this scene from "Faith". Great Job
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This was really well written. I like your portrayals, and you story idea. Keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow, I'm SO thrilled you went for this scene, because it is very curious what that car ride would be like, especially with the circumstances. Your view here is really just lovely and the interaction was great. I loved the line "He couldn’t look at him because he was afraid if he did, he’d never be able to look away." That's when my eyes started to water and I couldn't hold in the ever-so audible "Aw..." lol.

I liked how Dean, albeit internalized, revealed his faith in his brother, and how really he just didn't want to get Sam's hopes up. That's so Dean, doing whatever he has to do in order to maintain his Sammy's best interest. And thanks for your clarification on why Dean wasn't pleased with the situation when they arrived to the faith healer.

Overall, great addition to the episode and fantastic writing. Oh, by the way, I also re-read "Sledding" and I can't submit this review without mentioning how in love I am with that story! Okay, nice job, really!

~*Silver Kitten*~
recklesslove chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I really like your take on this-it would have been great to see a scene like this in the show. You wrote both characters so well, and the last lines were great.
ashlyns chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Awe, awesome little fic. it was so touchy and written so well. good job!
M.Kena chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Awesome. Loved it. Really, it was amazing. I had been wanting to write a one shot about them in the car and I was SO EXCITED when I saw someone had done it because then I could enjoy the awesome idea. :) Good job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Wonderful.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh, perfect! We were robbed of what could - and should - have been some very good brotherly scenes. Personally, I was hoping for more hospital angst, but hey...Thanks for filling in! That was a scene that needed to be written. Thank goodness for fanfic writers!
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. I had wondered what went on during the drive to Nebraska, I'm glad you wrote this. I can really see the boys acting this way. I loved the insight into Dean's character. Good job!

~ L.K.
asymptotes chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
nice. very nice. your writing is great.