Reviews for Manipulation, formerly titled Sacrifices
ban-chan100 chapter 36 . 4/11
Wow fantastic story, managed to read it in one day. Love snapes dad. Please continue don't abondon this greatness

devils-momma chapter 36 . 6/23/2011
i know you have not written on this story for a while but if you should ever take it up again I would love to have it. this has been a very interesting story with a lot of twist - just the kind i like.
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 36 . 1/31/2011
i really enjoy this story. please please update. :)
Neeshack chapter 36 . 12/2/2010
Awesome story. I loved it. I hope that you have not abandoned it as I would love to read what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 36 . 8/27/2009
Dear Ms. Gringotts,

Sure hope you plan to finish this story - it's too good to be abandoned. It's a unique story line and deserves to be updated.

Love, a fan.
Kathy5645 chapter 36 . 8/26/2009
I really like your story and I was hoping you would finish it. I also had a couple of ideas if you wanted to hear them.
Yolei Chang chapter 36 . 12/3/2008
AH! Cliffhanger! I am so desperate to know if/when Lucius/fudge will be assassinated in office. And just how much Lord Potter will muck up the plans that had been going around is grandson. And I want to hear how Snape handles taking care of a cute bundle of joy (aw!). I hope that you will re-pick up this story 1 day or if you have continued it and posted it else where add another authors note to tell us. OH! I can't wait! .
Elfin69 chapter 36 . 9/1/2008
You are a wonderful writer and I am hooked on all of your fics so far. Could you please continue with this one so that we can see how everything turns out.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
awesome!
munchnzoey chapter 36 . 5/1/2008
good story.
Sage - Deadly Storm chapter 27 . 4/23/2008
"BECAUSE I WILL"

lol i almost fell out of my chair!

Unexpected i must say
ciejye2 chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Wonderful story. I love all the plot twists and the way things are always not expected.

I have a problem with Snape and others beating Draco on the back but that is a preference thing. I prefer spanking to whippings.

I do hope you continue! This is Delightful!
pcpatty chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I do hope you are planning to continue it.
mazipaan chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
hm.. now i have to write something...

what happend to Harry's plan to age more then three years?

I really had hopes, that Harry would be able to not be such a weak part in the realationship, if he was older.

I just have to read on I think.

Will you continue this story?

mazi
reseh chapter 36 . 1/22/2008
Hi! I've had your story on my "to read" list for a while now and finally got time this week. It's a great story. I hope your muse comes back and you choose to continue it. Thanks for what you've posted so far.