Reviews for Manipulation, formerly titled Sacrifices
Apheral chapter 36 . 3/27
Love this story and hope that you will pick it up again soon.
Yeah dumbledore isn't my fave either. Well, actually I have this weirs diametrically opposed view of the man- almost bipolar view really. On the one hand, I actually love the surface character from the books and how the actors depicted him in the movies- the twinkling grandfather, wise fool, scary warrior for light. On the other hand, no matter the excuse of only human and fallible, a deeper read reveals the manipulator. The cold man who sacrifices the individual to the whole. The man who molded and uses children. Who wields his power behind the facade to create what he sees as the greater good. I find that man contemptible and a dictator. Like I said wildly opposing views of the same character. I,love your story and thank you for writing!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 36 . 2/27
Great chapter and story so far. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.

Why would Bill be watching the dragons for Lord Potter when Charlie is the dragon keeper and Bill is the curse breaker?
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 11 . 2/23
I'm a little confused, is Severus' full name Severus Atticus Snape or Severus Sylvane Snape? Severus Atticus Snape is from this chapter and Severus Sylvane Snape is from chapter 8.

Great story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
ban-chan100 chapter 36 . 4/11/2015
Wow fantastic story, managed to read it in one day. Love snapes dad. Please continue don't abondon this greatness

devils-momma chapter 36 . 6/23/2011
i know you have not written on this story for a while but if you should ever take it up again I would love to have it. this has been a very interesting story with a lot of twist - just the kind i like.
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 36 . 1/31/2011
i really enjoy this story. please please update. :)
Neeshack chapter 36 . 12/2/2010
Awesome story. I loved it. I hope that you have not abandoned it as I would love to read what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 36 . 8/27/2009
Dear Ms. Gringotts,

Sure hope you plan to finish this story - it's too good to be abandoned. It's a unique story line and deserves to be updated.

Love, a fan.
Kathy5645 chapter 36 . 8/26/2009
I really like your story and I was hoping you would finish it. I also had a couple of ideas if you wanted to hear them.
Yolei Chang chapter 36 . 12/3/2008
AH! Cliffhanger! I am so desperate to know if/when Lucius/fudge will be assassinated in office. And just how much Lord Potter will muck up the plans that had been going around is grandson. And I want to hear how Snape handles taking care of a cute bundle of joy (aw!). I hope that you will re-pick up this story 1 day or if you have continued it and posted it else where add another authors note to tell us. OH! I can't wait! .
Elfin69 chapter 36 . 9/1/2008
You are a wonderful writer and I am hooked on all of your fics so far. Could you please continue with this one so that we can see how everything turns out.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
munchnzoey chapter 36 . 5/1/2008
good story.
Sage - Deadly Storm chapter 27 . 4/23/2008

lol i almost fell out of my chair!

Unexpected i must say