Reviews for Opposites Don't Attract
iceblueyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Did it have to end like that? Hahaha. By the way i like Satoshi too. I am a writer on Satoshi and Risa :D
Faliara chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Pfffffft... Evil Nakuru. xD
fanfiction reader chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
lol this was funny
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You know if it were some other person than Ruby Moon I would've been annoyed with her behavior. But since it IS Ruby, I simply found her charming! Haha ;)

She was adorable and lively as opposed to Yue. It's like when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Teehee.

Their interactions were so cute, Ruby is quick on her feet! The ending seems a bit rushed though, like you were just trying to get it over with, with proving a point. But I still enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing! (:
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i found this one-shot great. although what eriol says at the end sounds a bit like a moral.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Awesome! It was very amusing, poor Ruby having to be stuck with him... or maybe poor Yue... Hm... Awesome job!

Sweet Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Even though the last line sounded a little strange as an ending, I really enjoyed this fanfic. Somehow, Ruby Moon reminds me of Yuuko in this fanfic, hee. XD
CardcaptorKatara chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That is Very funny with Suppi's reaction "LIAR!" lol and Yue flew out the door as fast as possible lol
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
LOL! its pretty funny! i liked your story! welps! good luckies with your future stories!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That's a good story! :D
EvIL mIstrEss chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Amusingly kawaii! I'm surprised that no one reviewed it yet. Bleh, people don't really have the brain to read this and review, at the very least saying that it's good.

*smile* Anyway, it's was a nice fluffy feeling!