Reviews for A different way of Life
Jessieeds chapter 5 . 8/11
Had to stop reading after chapter 4, the way it is written just isn't interesting and rather simple. It lacks a personal feature and personalities to each character, the characters seem to just do the same things together. But good idea, but needs more attention to writing and grammar.
teachergirl chapter 7 . 2/7
I give up. Lily is not in fact a muggle. She's a muggle born witch. How can you not know the difference. A muggle has no magic! I can't a read a story when the author has no knowledge basic things like that!
teachergirl chapter 6 . 2/7
Why would a witch ask anyone for the time. She has a wand with which to cast a time spell. And, why do you have Peter graduating in August when school is over in June?
fons19 chapter 65 . 2/5
lavender of all people what is he thinking
RadioactiveRaven101 chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I'm enjoying the story so far, but doesn't James have a Potter mansion or something as he's rich.
Or are you going with that Harry was rich because everyone wanted to give him galleons because he defeated Voldemort?
Anyway, cool story!
TheRandomGirlWhoLovesPancakes chapter 65 . 7/8/2015
Awww poor Gin, she must be sad when she finds out...
TheRandomGirlWhoLovesPancakes chapter 52 . 7/8/2015
Haha lol poor harry, he must have been mortified...
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Most of your errors is just grammer ones, and it looks a lot nicer and is easier to read if you bolded the title of the chapter and capitalized the main words in the title,
Instead of: a shot in the dark
More like: A Shot in the Dark

And yes I know it's been like two years since you've completer this story, but I can't help but still offer advice.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Ok, it is spelled 'events' not 'evidents'q, also rememberto add a space after a period. The prologues format probably should be change, you keep the same format through the whole story.
little lily witch chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
It seems like a very good idea but it also seems written very poorly. I can get over bad grammar and spelling, what I can't ignore so easily is your lack of knowledge of the magical world. That is just too much.
Lala land chapter 76 . 10/29/2013
Aren't broomsticks supposed to be much more expensive?
Trizzle chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
veritaserum
Marlo27 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
This story seemed interesting and exciting at first; then I realised how many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors this contained and I could read it no longer. You need a beta.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
your language is very formal
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I'm going to have to stop reading at chapter 7. The story has been ok up to this point, but the begining of chapter 7 has "jumped the shark" as the saying goes. The ministry of magic has aurors, not the order of the pheonix. Also, Remus as a werewolf would face too much prejudice to be allowed into Auror training. Auror training isn't easy, so it seems more than far fetched that all 4 went through Auror training and decide not to be aurors. Why would anyone go through that training so they could work in the bookstore. I understand the concept of fanfiction is to take the authors world and put your own spin to it. However, this story borders on nonsensical.