Reviews for How Did You Take My Breath Away?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
funny! plz keep me updated...
Rhianna224 chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
love it
Dare9179 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
update soon i like this story
kagz chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
please update!

then i will review
DarkestFlare chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
welcome back...lol, its been awhile, but thanks for the chapter! i wonder if they heard anything of what the girls were saying but i guess not, if they were sleeping like that. hmm, i might hav the try the water thing tho, lol, thats hilarius, if only a little bit cruel. happy holidays and please...update sometime in the near future. wish ya wellness
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
o this was so juicy...UPDATE SOON
PurpleStar929 chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
Update soon
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
Can they just make up already? SPending 13 chapters arguing. xD ch13
Azure-x-Roze chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
Oh my god, that is so hilarious! I have to try that with my own brother! He was dreaming about her being a bitch? Way to show someone you like 'em! lol! Update soon coz I can't wait for the next chapter! Ja ne! _
BoredGirl17 chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
LOL it was a funny story I'm glad that I found it, I can't wait for the next chapter.n.n.n.n
Soulja Boy-rox chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
please update soon this is such a good story i love it!
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
This is very funny story. Cracked me up quite a few times, and I loved it. I can't wait for the next update. Good job!
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Haha, update soon!
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
loll the hand in the water trick actually works! cool! I'll go and try it on someone if i get the chance...But can someone please explain the science in that? anyways, great chappie, a bit short, but still good. please update soon!
Captain Alice Hook chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
this is really good! haha, the old hand in water trick, classic! update soon!

~Black Wolf-Dog~